Poppy Adams #25 Poppy the Pythagorarse Poppleganger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just so EDGY
---
The star of earendil (apparently, but really it’s a cock) and Narsil but when it was broken.
She looks rough and with that naff co54 coat on she just reminds me of Max and Paddy.
Screenshot_20230223_193916_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have never known someone humble brag about doing a humble brag, that they didn’t end up doing! WTAF! Is she on, poverty shaming mums with kids in McDonalds drive thru as they need a random act of kindness more! duck of Poppy and when you and your tit tattoos get there, duck off some more! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
How on earth do you forget that you’ve booked in to get veiny cock tattooed on your arm?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Coz she’s Poppy and she’s chaotic, it’s her EdGy vibe man! Love that for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is fully in a baggy oversized clothing era and I really feel it’s because of the weight gain and feeling uncomfortable in other clothes!

Reactions: 15
She’s got ANOTHER Coach bag?!! Or is that the one she bought Shelleybebs for Xmas? It looks more her style.

Reactions: 7
Is Poppy even wearing fashion now. All I see is baggy t-shirt and over sized jeans. Not really inspiring

Reactions: 15
She’s got ANOTHER Coach bag?!! Or is that the one she bought Shelleybebs for Xmas? It looks more her style.
Those hideous coach bags are doing nothing for her against her huge gaining size and jeans showing front arse again

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.