Poppy Adams #25 Poppy the Pythagorarse Poppleganger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she just move back to Essex? She’s going to Essex to get a tattoo?!! I live in Essex it’s a dump lol 😂

Reactions: 12
God she's irritating 🙄

Why does she make it sound like life or death that she had to come back to Essex ..it's a tattoo not anything remotely important or necessary!

And is an act of kindness really that if we brag about it ? 🤔 I also find it incredibly patronising that she assumes a mum and her children in McDonald's is more 'needy' than someone in Costa ...who does she think she is making these judgmental sweeping statements !

Reactions: 21
Why doesn’t she just move back to Essex? She’s going to Essex to get a tattoo?!! I live in Essex it’s a dump lol 😂
There’s so many amazing artists in Scotland. She is nuts.

Also… a guy I follow that has 30k followers on insta (lifestyle account) made over £100k last year from his account. He said the year before last (2021) he made £40K just by posting two paid ads a month.
So….. for anyone that wonders how Poppy affords her lifestyle, most of it will be from insta.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So hilarious that she has no idea what tattoo she’s getting 🙄 nothing like some meaningful art

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry right but I have quite a lot of tattoos and never once have I forgot what I booked in for, even my tit ones, imagine having so much money you can just forget and then even when you get to your appointment you still don't know 🤥

Edinburgh has a really thriving tattoo scene, stop going to Essex for tit tattoos.

Reactions: 17
Also… a guy I follow that has 30k followers on insta (lifestyle account) made over £100k last year from his account. He said the year before last (2021) he made £40K just by posting two paid ads a month.
So….. for anyone that wonders how Poppy affords her lifestyle, most of it will be from insta.
I feel so naive - had no idea it would be quite that lucrative for an account of that size. But for her - the level of stuff that she shares (let’s not debate on how much is truth..), I couldn’t do it myself.

Reactions: 6
I vote that we update the Essex Edinburgh whereabouts calendar with a colour to show when she’s dragged someone from Essex up there. Doesn’t fully count as Edinburgh IMO

Reactions: 10

Andrew Wheatcroft? If he hadn't shown his bank statement showing the balance, I wouldn't have believed it. We must be mugs actually going out and working for a living.

Reactions: 7
I vote that we update the Essex Edinburgh whereabouts calendar with a colour to show when she’s dragged someone from Essex up there. Doesn’t fully count as Edinburgh IMO
I’ve marked the days that Nina was in town. I think she arrived around 15th Feb.
---
Andrew Wheatcroft? If he hadn't shown his bank statement showing the balance, I wouldn't have believed it. We must be mugs actually going out and working for a living.
Yes, Andrew. But Poppy will be earning in the same kind of region, maybe slightly less because the ads she does aren’t as lucrative. But still a lot of money!

Reactions: 4

She doesn't earn that much, I imagine Jess somehow earns a lot more than her, but not that in region.
---
God she's irritating 🙄

Why does she make it sound like life or death that she had to come back to Essex ..it's a tattoo not anything remotely important or necessary!

And is an act of kindness really that if we brag about it ? 🤔 I also find it incredibly patronising that she assumes a mum and her children in McDonald's is more 'needy' than someone in Costa ...who does she think she is making these judgmental sweeping statements !
It seems to be a big thing in the States and a lot of people don't like it because they then feel they have to pay it forward. Also with the McDonalds thing, most parents have the app and pay on that. Also I agree why are mothers more needy, she's such a twit

Reactions: 5
She doesn't earn that much, I imagine Jess somehow earns a lot more than her, but not that in region.
---

It seems to be a big thing in the States and a lot of people don't like it because they then feel they have to pay it forward. Also with the McDonalds thing, most parents have the app and pay on that. Also I agree why are mothers more needy, she's such a twit
I think Jess will be earning that, if not more. Her ITS contract will be worth a lot on its own.

Reactions: 9
Genuinely don't believe it's anything other than a glass dildo.
So brad hates her and her tattoo artist hates her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.