Poppy Adams #23 Back to blonde with an orange tinge, look how hilarious I am on Tinder and Hinge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt quite sick when she licked that brush and the used it on the inner corners of her eye, that’s just asking for an eye infection

Reactions: 5
What a waste of a flat in such an amazing city. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her recommend or visit anyway with her professional blogger hat on? Where she lives is so totally meaningless to her ‘job’ and life.
Is Edinburgh really that good? Any advice how to sell it to a mrs who used to go all time for work and hates it? Lol

I’m near Glasgow and think Edinburgh is for ponces 😂 much like Poppy. Saying that, every English person I’ve ever know has preferred Edinburgh.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who has a casual 400 quid to just drop on 2 handbags because they feel like it? she is so un-relatable. Can’t wait for her ‘influencer’ bullshit to go south and she starts to struggle with money like most people are. 😋

Reactions: 18
Well we knew it was coming, I'm surprised it's not been sooner! So apart from 1 night out when she did her usual nonsense, what exactly has she done in Edinburgh? Absolutely nothing!! As per usual! Soo how many days was she actually in Edinburgh this time ?
13.5 days in Edinburgh. Think she left the house once to drink and once to shop

Reactions: 11
Was going to say how many times in that 13 days did she actually leave her flat?! Blobby Jobby needs to pack up her life and head back down south once and for all

Reactions: 9
I was watching Jobby's videos with my 2 kids, they asked who she was and I said "Jobby. Well Poppy but she is a jobby".
The older one said, "I don't like Jobby, she has a really annoying voice and I don't like the way she does her videos" 👏👏👏👏

£50 on 2 bits of make up ... over £400 in a bag shop. Both of which are hideous. The YSL one (that she made about her ex for the 2nd time this week, something on your mind Jobby ??) at least is a classic, these 2 are horrible. The green one the colour is stunning but that puffy leather and big C 🤮 looks so cheap.
Also, she says she hasn't bought a designer bag since she lived with the ex 🥱 well I've seen the price of the Cambridge "I want to look like a student from Edinburgh / St Andrews" Satchels and they are not high street ! And she says she owns multiple of them. The amount of money she literally burns on bags, shoes, make up. Who is relating to her ???

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's all being done to fill the void in her life ...expensive makeup and bags really don't compensate for a life that has no meaning and purpose and a healthy relationship with yourself and others.

I think the majority that follow her actually pity her, they see the painted face and the way she does everything to excess, the overeating , the buying of clothes she never wears, the gravitating back to her parents constantly. Her life is empty.

Reactions: 10
Her name is Jobby, recycling blocks her lobby, wasting money is her hobby.

It's all being done to fill the void in her life ...expensive makeup and bags really don't compensate for a life that has no meaning and purpose and a healthy relationship with yourself and others.

I think the majority that follow her actually pity her, they see the painted face and the way she does everything to excess, the overeating , the buying of clothes she never wears, the gravitating back to her parents constantly. Her life is empty.
Speaking about painted face, why the fk did she put that pink blusher on her nose. Her make up actually looked nice then she made herself look like a bloody gnome. With a cold.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

New thread here! There’s a typo in the title 🤪 so I’ll ask a mod to change it to 24 and get this one closed.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.