Poppy Adams #23 Back to blonde with an orange tinge, look how hilarious I am on Tinder and Hinge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a close family. That’s really something.
That’s true. I don’t think anyone could argue that. They are so supportive - in every way. She still doesn’t seem to be very fulfilled though. Maybe if she lived closer to her family it would be different but at the moment, her life seems quite empty. Much like Jess, she lacks the structure of a daily routine and both of them appear to be filling their life with “stuff”.

Reactions: 5
She has a close family. That’s really something.
Absolutely, she's got wonderful parents but isn't it tragic neither of their children have their own families? No grandchildren to enjoy.

I have quite young children still but I can't wait to be a granny

Reactions: 6
Absolutely, she's got wonderful parents but isn't it tragic neither of their children have their own families? No grandchildren to enjoy.

the family are close but their son is an absolute bleeping tank who is approaching death fat level and a daughter who has fucked up two weight loss surgeries with no career and whilst they are not responsible for the decisions for their adult children, they absolutely enable the duck out of them

Reactions: 22

I don’t think it’s tragic that neither of them have children, I think they’d be awful, selfish parents. And also having kids isn’t the be all and end all

• Heart
Reactions: 42
the family are close but their son is an absolute bleeping tank who is approaching death fat level and a daughter who has fucked up two weight loss surgeries with no career and whilst they are not responsible for the decisions for their adult children, they absolutely enable the duck out of them
I absolutely don't disagree

I don’t think it’s tragic that neither of them have children, I think they’d be awful, selfish parents. And also having kids isn’t the be all and end all
Absolutely it's not, having kids is not all sweetness and light.

I've possibly worded it wrongly

Reactions: 4
I agree with everything in this post. Can you imagine Poppy having to look after another being? She barely gets herself dressed every day let alone a child. I also find her to be quite self involved so she wouldn’t be happy with someone else getting her mum and dads attention and spoiling.

Reactions: 10
I haven’t worked since before Christmas. My contracted ended and was promised a new job (won’t say much as might revel who I am IRL)
I was extremely Ill over the holidays so was OH so didn’t do much other then pray we lived 😂
My new job never came and now I’m looking for a new one. But duck me am I bored shitless. My house is spotless, cupboards of doom are all sorted, even cleaned my walls! My washing is non existent and my car is pristine. I’ve watched enough tv for the year- listened to several audio books and played Sims way to much! Cooked new recipes and actually visited the shop for a good shop. I desperately want to get back to work like now as there is nothing left to do. I don’t get how she has no structure in her day? Motivation? Want? Interaction? Anything! And then to whinge on about a bag or shoes that she NEEDS! No love, what you need is a bleeping purpose! Contribute to something. Do something with your day that when you go to bed (at a reasonable time between 10-11pm) you can think ‘I did something good today’
She is pissing me off more than my own bleeping family!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why is she so manic .. those stories are so chaotic. She reminds me of my ADHD friend

Reactions: 2
Back ‘home’ to Essex tomorrow then lads…
Well we knew it was coming, I'm surprised it's not been sooner! So apart from 1 night out when she did her usual nonsense, what exactly has she done in Edinburgh? Absolutely nothing!! As per usual! Soo how many days was she actually in Edinburgh this time ?

Reactions: 8
She does all of her makeup really well, then the way she lines that bottom lip is just awful!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What a waste of a flat in such an amazing city. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her recommend or visit anyway with her professional blogger hat on? Where she lives is so totally meaningless to her ‘job’ and life.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think her skin looked really good I’ve ordered that skin and me so hope mine improves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.