Poppy Adams #23 Back to blonde with an orange tinge, look how hilarious I am on Tinder and Hinge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title courtesy of @Rnttfl

Not much to summarise from the last thread, she’s still in Essex, still wearing the holey tights and grotty black skirt and still trying to prove she’s irresistible to men

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Perfect thread title 😂😭 wonder how long it will be before she goes back to Edinburgh? I don’t think until February!!

Reactions: 8
I still find it incredibly odd she ‘loves’ in Edinburgh. It’s like her bloody holiday home

Reactions: 6
Perfect thread title 😂😭 wonder how long it will be before she goes back to Edinburgh? I don’t think until February!!
You'd think she'd go back for NYE, but I don't think she ever has, such a waste if living in Edinburgh

@Em_ I hope you enjoy your holiday! 👋🏻
Thank you, I'm enjoying it and I've finally got used to the heat. I've seen bums that are a stranger shape than Poppy's, which I didn't think was possible, but I am in Florida.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m guessing she doesn’t count countless out fit photos and talking to herself in the phone as selfies
Unless she has a camera person with her 24/7 her life is one big selfie

Reactions: 8
She's going back to Edinburgh for less than a week, I'm genuinely shocked

Reactions: 5
Her giving a sermon around not buying her family presents this year because they all buy whatever they want for themselves so its a waste, is a joke. Whilst I completely agree with the sentiment (me and my siblings are doing the same this year) her whole family do everything to excess and I can't believe they are drawing the line at Christmas presents!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her giving a sermon around not buying her family presents this year because they all buy whatever they want for themselves so its a waste, is a joke. Whilst I completely agree with the sentiment (me and my siblings are doing the same this year) her whole family do everything to excess and I can't believe they are drawing the line at Christmas presents!
Especially given how much she bought her mum for her birthday!

Reactions: 12
“If I want something, I’ll just buy it” She really doesn’t get how privileged she is, does she?

• Angry
Reactions: 20
It’ll be interesting to see how that tree looks on the run up to Christmas. Usually her parents (mum) buys her absolutely loads - I’ll eat my hat if it’s not the same this year. They do everything excessively… there’s no way they’d had a no gift Christmas.

34D0AF6B-7D92-4D45-B9EC-88C69ED6F3B7.png
EE058ED7-0F8F-4534-A2C4-BFF5C8214AA8.png
B74FC9C2-FE91-4C23-A95D-E790AEFC0265.png

8D2CA66C-CDD6-40FE-B60B-10244EB8B29F.png

Reactions: 1
How awkward was the long pause where she couldn't remember the job which she had a few years ago and they apparently went on wild nights out ...what job was that then pinnochio ?! 🤥🤥

Love that she's matching her eyebrows to her roots regrowth..love that for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.