Poppy Adams #23 Back to blonde with an orange tinge, look how hilarious I am on Tinder and Hinge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That filter does nothing for her. What's with the oddly coloured teeth? They're white at the tips, isn't that a deficiency? I've not noticed that before.. shows how edited she normally is

Reactions: 4
Posted this in the WhatLauraLoves thread instead of here. Thought you were all miserable gits for not liking it

5626B62F-88F3-4760-B4DA-2C7CAFCE3375.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
That filter does nothing for her. What's with the oddly coloured teeth? They're white at the tips, isn't that a deficiency? I've not noticed that before.. shows how edited she normally is
Her usual filters hide the odd ends of her teeth. That stupid filter really highlighted how bad they are ...

Reactions: 5
Self employed?! She’s unemployed and fannies about on Instagram every now and again.

Reactions: 13
Off to the shops to treat herself. Is she bleeping kidding? Read 👏🏼 the 👏🏼 bleeping 👏🏼 room 👏🏼 you 👏🏼 bleeping 👏🏼 bleep 👏🏼
I’m sorry, but she’s bleeping unbearable. Gonna echo what someone else said on the Jess thread. There’s a cost of living crisis going on at the moment, a war in Ukraine and people can’t afford to heat their homes. All I’ve heard the past few days is how she wants to treat herself to a new bag, she bought loads of Vieve makeup over Christmas, keeping both pairs of Docs, a Boo Hoo haul and now she’s off to the shops to treat herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think this is the first time she’s left the flat all week - to go to the shops. What a sad, empty life.

Reactions: 9
Off to the shops to treat herself. Is she bleeping kidding? Read 👏🏼 the 👏🏼 bleeping 👏🏼 room 👏🏼 you 👏🏼 bleeping 👏🏼 bleep 👏🏼
I’m sorry, but she’s bleeping unbearable. Gonna echo what someone else said on the Jess thread. There’s a cost of living crisis going on at the moment, a war in Ukraine and people can’t afford to heat their homes. All I’ve heard the past few days is how she wants to treat herself to a new bag, she bought loads of Vieve makeup over Christmas, keeping both pairs of Docs, a Boo Hoo haul and now she’s off to the shops to treat herself.
She's got all the gear but no idea, selfish, spoiled brat

Materialistic crap means zilch, she is most likely a 30 year old woman who is kept by her aging parents.

She struggles to keep friends, has had one boyfriend - refusing to count the flash in the pan with Archie - spends 99% of her time in Edinburgh alone and goes home to Essex more often than not.

Don't be fooled by Instagram, she's deeply unhappy. She's spending money she very possibly doesn't have to fill a void

I think this is the first time she’s left the flat all week - to go to the shops. What a sad, empty life.
Alright doll 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Materialistic crap means zilch, she is most likely a 30 year old woman who is kept by her aging parents.

She struggles to keep friends, has had one boyfriend - refusing to count the flash in the pan with Archie - spends 99% of her time in Edinburgh alone and goes home to Essex more often than not.

Don't be fooled by Instagram, she's deeply unhappy. She's spending money she very possibly doesn't have to fill a void

Alright doll 😘
Hallo ma lovelie 👋🏻 This is bang on and so forth! So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jobby has really annoyed me today so I'm glad others have said what I'm feeling.
Self employed is not a reason to know what day it is.
Doing one thing a day is not a mental thing, or a self employed thing or a non organised thing it's pure and simple laziness. It's being an absolutely useless, spoilt, lazy waster. It is quite simply pathetic that she has got to the age she has with so little skills in her life. She can play with make up and tootle about editing videos on an iphone and have the odd night out with a group pf acquaintances that appear on rotation once in a blue moon. She can shlep her pointy ass up and down the country a million times a year going between her parents home and her flat her parents pay for but really, REALLY what does she have ? What has she learnt, what has she done, and what does the future hold ?

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Alright doll 😘
If you nose, you nose, so aye. Nae debates from me on this wan

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has nothing and no one in her life to make her feel happy so she has to treat herself to cheer herself up.

She deserves it you know.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.