Poppy Adams #22 Another WLS fails,still can't keep the males. Can that be cropped,insta huns tell us tales

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nooooo!!! I Love Ivar from Vikings 😍 Please don't ruin my thoughts! 😂
To be fair he is fit (not personality wise obvs 😂) but just imagine he had a weird sister.... she'd definitely look like Pops.

I can't explain it but I also can't unsee it and if I have to see it then so do you lot 😂
IMG_20221208_213957.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
notice how shes kept the tags on those clothes in her reel, theyre going straight back after shes made money from them

• Sick
Reactions: 18
notice how shes kept the tags on those clothes in her reel, theyre going straight back after shes made money from them
Absolute state of her!

Can't believe she's still squeezing herself into that black denim skirt that she started wearing over a year ago! WLS? What WLS 🙄

Reactions: 9
I just love how she was too much of a pussy to tag ASOS in the whole “it’s absolutely outrageous” rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
These desperate screenshots of her dating profiles trying to prove how "funny" she is🙄

Thread title idea: Back to blonde with an orange tinge, look how hilarious I am on Tinder and Hinge

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The absolute major catfishing on her dating profiles is the ludicrous claim she lives in Edinburgh. She’s currently sleeping in a single bed at her parents house, where’s she’s been for how long? And will still be there into the New Year. But aye, you live in Edinburgh Poppy 😬

Can we have a thread title that makes reference to her toes please? It would make my year 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion

Huge toes & size ten feet, you won’t see them clomping around Edinburgh streets! (she’s in Essex again).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Poppy Adams #23 Toes out coz it’s edgy, just move back to your Mum & Dad’s already!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thread: piss coloured hair and cliffhanger toes, in Edinburgh 1 day, back off to Essex she goes

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She’s just come up on my FYP. What’s with the thighs? She’s Jess’s obnoxious “mate” right?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.