Poppy Adams #22 Another WLS fails,still can't keep the males. Can that be cropped,insta huns tell us tales

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's copied me finger tattoos (leaves not exactly original) what a witch πŸ˜‚ the arm one also looks too small for the space, also how many times did she need to say freehand πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ okay Hun we get it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's copied me finger tattoos (leaves not exactly original) what a witch πŸ˜‚ the arm one also looks too small for the space, also how many times did she need to say freehand πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ okay Hun we get it
All that bigging it up for being freehand... yeah it looks it love, your snake's chopped in half!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She looks terrible here and what with the cleavage?? Strange camera position.
Also the more she loses weight, the uglier she looks. How is that?

Reactions: 5
She looks terrible here and what with the cleavage?? Strange camera position.
Also the more she loses weight, the uglier she looks. How is that?
She's nothing special, she's very plain. She's exceptionally good at applying make up but without those skills she's at best plain

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If the silly bleep had anything about her, she would refuse to link to that last dress but even though she is outraged at the price discrepancy, she still wants to earn money off it.

Reactions: 14
If the silly bleep had anything about her, she would refuse to link to that last dress but even though she is outraged at the price discrepancy, she still wants to earn money off it.
Especially knowing that the majority of her followers are likely to be plus sized so would be ordering the more expensive dress.

Reactions: 5
Especially knowing that the majority of her followers are likely to be plus sized so would be ordering the more expensive dress.
"It's absolutely outrageous. Here's the link so I can earn some money off it"

Reactions: 12
She's nothing special, she's very plain. She's exceptionally good at applying make up but without those skills she's at best plain
Has anyone else watched Vikings? I can't unsee Ivar the Boneless whenever I look at her. Except that Ivar is better looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.