Poppy Adams #22 Another WLS fails,still can't keep the males. Can that be cropped,insta huns tell us tales

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like she has a yeast infection down there, she really doesn’t know when it’s TMI does she. She’s so weird

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1714486
I have never in my life kicked my leg back like that when checking my outfit in a mirror. She's does it every time she turns to the side.....really tickles me. Could make a shot game out of it
Jessontheplussize does it too and I don't remember who else. It must be a pose from The little book of BOPO twats.

All the insta twats do that kicky leg thing, wish I'd never noticed it, it makes my eye twitch with rage
This.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1714486
I have never in my life kicked my leg back like that when checking my outfit in a mirror. She's does it every time she turns to the side.....really tickles me. Could make a shot game out of it
She really is ugly.
I thought she did it to try and make herself look slimmer, even though she edits her photos

Reactions: 4
Wonder if chilli fingers has been back
The chilli fingers tale was another one of her I’VE HAD SEX EVERYONE overshares wasn’t it? She plastered that bloke all over her Instagram and then looked a right tit when it was all over a few weeks later! 😂

Reactions: 13
The chilli fingers tale was another one of her I’VE HAD SEX EVERYONE overshares wasn’t it? She plastered that bloke all over her Instagram and then looked a right tit when it was all over a few weeks later! 😂
It was hilarious, "when you know, you know"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah yes, the off-white crocs that look green…
They might have *just about* matched in IF the dungarees didn't have actual white white in them, and if she hadn't thrown 6 shades of mismatched green in to the outfit, or her hair wasn't like a mixture of poo brown, snow white, and snow that's been pissed on yellow ....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she ever take any money home from the bag shop or did she spend her entire earnings on satchels from there?

Reactions: 8
She’s getting a train today….back down to Essex? Hasn’t she only been in Edinburgh for like 3 days? 🙄

Reactions: 12
I know this has been covered so much, but how has her WLS not been very successful !?! She had a bypass!!! That’s like the gold standard for WLS. Most people lose 70% of their excess weight in the first 12 months. I don’t get it. And she started off telling everyone about her journey and what she was doing, then never mentioned it again! Ugh!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.