Poppy Adams #22 Another WLS fails,still can't keep the males. Can that be cropped,insta huns tell us tales

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™m not sure what description I like best; popped balloon chuff or singing detective fanny ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What's wrong with her entire being, physical and mental?

How's your crusty minge today, Pops? Why not run a razor over it in case a fella just has to finger you today?
The ๐Ÿคฃ emoji doesn't cut it. This just had me wheezing with laughter ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
It is half past 1...I'm sure by now at least 2 men have already declared their love for her and one of them has obviously wanted to get all up in the vag rash. Love that for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The dungaree reel, is she wearing a seat belt extender as a belt?! Fashion queen Pops strikes again. Absolutely dying at this thread already ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"Get ready for the day with me"

Is she pretending she has a reason to get dressed today? Alright Poppy, we believe you.

Dungarees are a strange choice for when you have, by your own admission, something wrong with your taco

• Haha
Reactions: 17
she really has some damn fine camera skills as her top half looks really small in that dungaree reel, like size 16 small!

Reactions: 7
I think that is genuinely the worst dressed I've ever seen her. So many issues with this. The belt is literally a suitcase strap. The trainers are hideous. They look like they smell like a man's changing room in the 80s. The dungarees (I love L&Y) do not suit her shape and are not 2 sizes too big you cheeky cow poppy, the material is only just getting up over your arse. Why all the shades of green ?! That bag, that top and those shoes do not match and the brown hat if your hair down ?! What was that to match with?! What an absolutely hideous outfit. Was that purely to say she wore something from Peacocks ?!?! Seen as how she is literally taking the pee out of their partnership buy wearing zero she is given by them

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The dungarees maybe are too big on the top half but she needs that size for her stomach that hangs to her knees. Everyone's body is different, I get that. And there will be other people that look like her but what really grinds my gears is the constant screaming of LOVE YOURSELF whilst actively trying to conceal what she really looks like.

Reactions: 9
When she said they were two sizes too big ๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿ˜† I actually laughed out loud. The delusions are strong with her! They look like they fit just fine and she can actually move in them.

What she actually means is she had to buy them in a size 26 because thatโ€™s all the stock they had and usually she likes to squeeze herself into stretchy / oversized clothes as size 20/22. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Maaaan, that Pracocks-haul is quite cringe I have to say. Itโ€™s as credible as a TV-advert, and totally in the same spirit.

Reactions: 2
What in the dipsy from tellytubbies is that GRWM?! So many wrongs

surely if shellybebs can make her own dresses she could tailor those dungarees to fit and at least adjust the length so she doesnโ€™t have to roll them up so aggressively

Reactions: 9
Sheโ€™s so obsessed with this โ€œart teacherโ€ look sheโ€™s always warbling on about, no poppy. You donโ€™t look like a crazy art teacher, you look like a twitโ€ฆ
C1739EFE-7A2B-460D-875F-BB4019AC1757.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20221108-164306_Instagram.jpg

I have never in my life kicked my leg back like that when checking my outfit in a mirror. She's does it every time she turns to the side.....really tickles me. Could make a shot game out of it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All the insta twats do that kicky leg thing, wish I'd never noticed it, it makes my eye twitch with rage

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All the insta twats do that kicky leg thing, wish I'd never noticed it, it makes my eye twitch with rage
Prize bellend WhatLauraLoves does it but then so does my ten year old niece when she sends little videos of her new outfits. It's just a thing. An annoying thing, but a thing. Can't blame Poppy for every awful trend. She is still a bleep though.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.