Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could have lived my life happily never seeing this photo. What the hell is the facial expression!? She really thinks she’s something, eh?

377B4B3E-886A-4E66-9CC7-9167ADB5315F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Ummm I gotta say, I‘m 37 years old, and not once in my life I was in a hot tub. Poppy and her circles? Every other month at least. Is this a Scottish thing? A British thing? Am I just not rich enough?
I've been in a few hot tubs - we booked a mini break with the kids and had a lodge with a hot tub as it gave us half an hour breaks while they enjoyed it; I've also used some at a spa day.
Our post wedding night hotel room had a covered terrace with a hot tub - I vividly remember sitting at 11am, after an early check in, in a hot tub drinking Prosecco and eating a tray of wedding cake 🎂

Hot tubs aren't necessarily an "anything/anyone" thing. Most people that use them aren't counts about it like Poppy though, turning it in to their entire personality foe the duration of their use of the aforementioned hot tub.

Reactions: 7
Hot tubs seem to be more in demand in the UK than they are in the US when it comes to vacation properties.

My friend owns a place she rents out in the UK via AirB&B and she removed the hot tub from it as it was attracting people who wanted to party and left a right mess. You also have to (quite rightly) drain the tub between visits and clean and refill which the cleaners charged a fortune to do. She is much happier now the tub is gone.

Ummm I gotta say, I‘m 37 years old, and not once in my life I was in a hot tub. Poppy and her circles? Every other month at least. Is this a Scottish thing? A British thing? Am I just not rich enough?
Nah, they’re good in theory but filled with germs and clarts like Poppy float about them. She’s just over enthusiastic about them cause she’s got duck all else excitement in her life. What a sad little life Jane.

Reactions: 8
Imagine taking your mum on a freebie holiday and then making her take photos of you looking and behaving like an absolute tit.

What is that face ? She's sat on the edge of a hot tub in October with her arms strategically placed to deliberately hide her shape pulling the most ridiculous face - and for what ? It's hardly ground breaking inspired content!

Reactions: 16
Gifting someone a free stay/trip for them to advertise is to make people want to also stay at your accomodation/place etc, she has made it look boring and not that special.. she’s influencing no one to pay their hard earned money at that lodge

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Excuse me! She is not Scottish. We don’t want her 😂

(I know she visits from time to time but she’s not even a full time resident).

• Haha
Nah, they’re good in theory but filled with germs and clarts like Poppy float about them. She’s just over enthusiastic about them cause she’s got duck all else excitement in her life. What a sad little life Jane.
I can’t imagine it would be good for her psoriasis either

Reactions: 1
Omg I hate those Lucy and Yak dungarees no offence anyone 😂😂😂 they make people look like giant toddlers

• Haha
I have no words. Why the duck has she slicked her hair back... the "blonde" is just so awful. Good hairdresser my arse!
The half sticking out tongue too 🤢 I hate that pose more than the duck face pout.
If she's been gifted that place for a stay, surely she's supposed to be showing her followers reasons to want to go there? I'd be fuming if I were the company. We've seen the TV, hot tub and bed pillows. Not even a show around of the room.
Entitled spoilt brat.

Reactions: 8
I have no words. Why the duck has she slicked her hair back... the "blonde" is just so awful. Good hairdresser my arse!
The half sticking out tongue too 🤢 I hate that pose more than the duck face pout.
If she's been gifted that place for a stay, surely she's supposed to be showing her followers reasons to want to go there? I'd be fuming if I were the company. We've seen the TV, hot tub and bed pillows. Not even a show around of the room.
Entitled spoilt brat.
Don't forget her favourite thing about the place - the smart device on the wall that controls the temperature and opens the curtains. That would have been my highlight too. I mean, can you imagine staying somewhere and having to open the curtains yourself?! On holiday?! No thank you!

• Haha
The fact that her mother (who has paid for all Poppy’s surgery) is going out with her and ordering a massive set menu speaks volumes. They must really enjoy throwing their money down the drain

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.