Poppy Adams #18 Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. In real life, I'm twice as wide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, that bleeping skirt is stained, it’s disgusting and she even acknowledged it was stained and still said she may wear it or the other tit show of a skirt, depending on which was cleanest… I don’t even know why I’m surprised at the filth but still makes me want to vomit in my mouth 🤢 I bet it absolutely stinks! I’d be embarrassed to be out with her! I would never not be honest with my friends.

And the whole, ‘let’s hope my tits stay in’ the top, for fucks sake Poopy, grow up, it’s not attractive and it’s not seductive. Wear a bra you scruffy cow.

Edit for typos

• Sick
Reactions: 17
What an absolute tink! She is absolutely bogging, that flat must reek to high heaven. That skirt 🤢 jesus Poppy, get it in the bin, its past the point of a wash.

Her face looked different tonight, poss a different filter?

Reactions: 4
She’s always using filters, we can tell from her teeth now. She records with a filter and saves it then uploads it to her story and it doesn’t show what filter she uses on the top right corner like it does with other peoples insta stories. Also…..thought the lolas lashes were the only ones she wore?? 🤔

Reactions: 10
Sorry me again… can you tell she’s winding me up!
This face pose is not sexy, she looks like a corpse, absolute dead behind the eyes.
And of course she’s wearing the stained, bogging filthy skirt and snag tights with holes in. She’s a minger. Oh and not forgetting, leaving the bodysuit undone for access, for the toilet of course… I can’t believe she’s almost 30 years old and acts like a 14 year old. It’s cringey I have second hand embarrassment for her.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Fashion influencer award nominee wears the same honkin skirt every time she goes on a night out 😂 what a visionary she is! When she held it up and it was stained I actually laughed out loud. What a clart.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can I believe she’s wearing that skirt. Yes yes I can. Her makeup is okay, but it’s nothing special. Those bloody boots are vile, I don’t get the whole let’s wear massive chunky boots with little skirts etc it doesn’t look good imo

Reactions: 7
The skirt 🤮
Her face looked rounder than normal.
It might be age, but those boots on a night out, where are the heels?
She bleeping loves herself.
lastly, she’s still a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wouldn't dream of going on a night out without every item I was wearing being clean. She's absolutely gross.

Reactions: 10
I cannot believe out of all her outfit posts and try ons, once again it’s a black skater dress. She is such a bleeping fake

Reactions: 7
All I see is sludge brown lips 🤢

She really is just a grubby grotty mess isn't she ? All the unnecessary dialogue about her body suit which obviously is too small popping open ..just why?

And all the dresses she has shilled in the last few months that she loved and has profited off via affiliate links..where are they ??

And silhouette?! If there was ever a body shape that doesn't require a silhouette it's hers with her pointy arse and stomach sitting on her thighs ...what a strange creature she is ...

Reactions: 3
How is she not boiling in that black get up?!
Better hope there's no UV lights where she's going, that jizz stained skirt will light up like Blackpool Illuminations

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.