Poppy Adams #18 Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. In real life, I'm twice as wide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious that she said men over 40 that are single are most likely to be emotionally stunted which explains their singledom. Hmm, Poppy that will be you. Single forever 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haven’t been on the old apps for a few years but 100% sure you can set your age range- I couldn’t face listening to her stories so she may have said why but surely if you weren’t interested in 19 Year olds you would set your age limits
Was going to say this, those 19 year olds wouldn’t show up unless she had it on her profile to show them. Yet another embarrassing attempt to show how desired she is.

Reactions: 8
I saw the "can't wait to destroy someone" black two piece. It was as you would expect from Poppy- no bra on, tits down to her knees, would possibly suit someone flat chested and a size 6. skirt was a belly-emphasising nightmare, photo taken from front-on then one from the side with her usual arm covering up the outline of the apron pose. Yet another outfit that won't make it past the stairwell fashion shoot.

I missed the rest of the haul, unfortunately. Alas I didn't miss the dating stuff. Has she really been out with fellas twice her age? Maybe the guy she is currently dating is 60, I wonder if he could go 24 hours without a nap though?

• Haha
She posted that picture of ruining someone’s life in a strange holey all black outfit from ASOS and deleted that and all her ASOS stories, then posted an AD for Pretty Little Thing. I smell a rat.

That outfit is the colour of my toddler’s sick when he ate too many ice poles then jumped around. Nice 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I'm confused, she did an Asos try on and posted it to her SM then deleted it all ?

Was that because she has covid and was called out on it because her intention is to send all the unwashed clothes back ?? 🤔

And the snot green outfit will never see the light of day ever ...and she's wearing a size 22 and it fits her ? Plissee comes up huge so she's clearly still bigger than a 22 !

Reactions: 6
So I'm confused, she did an Asos try on and posted it to her SM then deleted it all ?

Was that because she has covid and was called out on it because her intention is to send all the unwashed clothes back ?? 🤔

And the snot green outfit will never see the light of day ever ...and she's wearing a size 22 and it fits her ? Plissee comes up huge so she's clearly still bigger than a 22 !
She didn’t show the trying on of any of the clothes, she did a whole load of stories saying she’d spent £400 on clothes but none of it, except the black top and skirt she then posted on her stories, was any good and how she was disappointed, basically slagging off ASOS, complaining that no plus size retailers are inspirational for her summer outfits, but then as soon as they were posted, they were deleted within minutes.

• Wow
She didn’t show the trying on of any of the clothes, she did a whole load of stories saying she’d spent £400 on clothes but none of it, except the black top and skirt she then posted on her stories, was any good and how she was disappointed, basically slagging off ASOS, complaining that no plus size retailers are inspirational for her summer outfits, but then as soon as they were posted, they were deleted within minutes.
I'm sure if the clothes had been freebies she would have managed to raise some enthusiasm..like she always does when she gets gifted cheap and nasty outfits... for example the snot green PLT freebie! No honesty no integrity and to imagine she is aspirational as some sort of fashion guru ? She's absolutely deluded.

And yesterday's bore fest about men all whilst she gazed at her saggy cleavage..she's clearly not well! She knows her tits are hanging to her waist yes ? So why does she pretend otherwise?

Reactions: 8
Haven’t been on the old apps for a few years but 100% sure you can set your age range- I couldn’t face listening to her stories so she may have said why but surely if you weren’t interested in 19 Year olds you would set your age limits
I didn't know that, so I genuinely believed that 19 year olds were randomly finding her. I'll never understand the twit, she's such a strange girl.

Orrrrrr she ordered it all in one (or likely more!) size too small and so none of it fitted. She’s delusional.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Orrrrrr she ordered it all in one (or likely more!) size too small and so none of it fitted. She’s delusional.
I think you're right. I'm sure she said her hideous PLT outfit is size 20 and 'true to size'. I don't believe she's a size 20.

She probably realised that slagging off one of the big fashion retailers isn’t a good idea, especially when you’re up for a fashion influencer award

I think you're right. I'm sure she said her hideous PLT outfit is size 20 and 'true to size'. I don't believe she's a size 20.
She's shared a couple of dresses recently claiming they are a size 20 and true to size. It annoyed me as I'm an 18-20 and there is no way she is the same size as me.

I didn't know that, so I genuinely believed that 19 year olds were randomly finding her. I'll never understand the twit, she's such a strange girl.
Absolutely you set your age preferences and distance too...she's been on the apps years and is an expert so don't believe for one second 19 year olds are accidentally messaging her! Plus she also knows they are not interested in her for anything other than sex! They are really good at sniffing out the desperate ones! I know in Poppy's head she thinks she's some sort of dating expert and man magnet but it's all just some fantasy in her head because it's really not her reality!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.