Poppy Adams #16 Come with me and you'll be in a world of pure imagination

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think that the whole ‘ I said to him what you going to call me, fat??’ And then he acted really shocked and was like ‘ no?!’ Is just a way for her to try and convince everyone she’s not fat, and other people in real life don’t think she’s fat at all ?? Her confidence man… I don’t get it 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else think that the whole ‘ I said to him what you going to call me, fat??’ And then he acted really shocked and was like ‘ no?!’ Is just a way for her to try and convince everyone she’s not fat, and other people in real life don’t think she’s fat at all ?? Her confidence man… I don’t get it 🙃
Errrr ...How's about its a whole load of made up bollocks, she is sooo far up her own lying arse it's hilarious!

The lies she tells...why ? Who does she thinks she's impressing? Some random short bloke that ran for the hills once the cold air hit his face, or when he saw her in the light outside the bar! She's deluded !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What a load of bollocks! For someone who was so drunk she sure remembers a lot of detail.

No one will ever love her like she loves herself

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Plus Poppy, drunk Poppy is not hilarious 🙄🤔 running into a car and hitting your head off the wing mirror is not even slightly funny at 30 and neither was the fat comment

Reactions: 12
That’s some photoshop skills!

she’s clearly unhappy with herself And I sometimes fell sorry her then it wears off and I stop feelingsorry for all the insta bints
Oh she's absolutely unhappy with herself and all the made up stories are lies she tells herself because the reality of what she has done to and continues to do to her body are probably really hard for her to face.

Yes she filters and photoshops her pictures, the only person she kids is herself, because everyone looking at her knows she's not a size 14 much as she distorts her images to pretend she is!

Plus Poppy, drunk Poppy is not hilarious 🙄🤔 running into a car and hitting your head off the wing mirror is not even slightly funny at 30 and neither was the fat comment
And the fact she expects us to believe she RAN ! She never walks anywhere let alone runs! 🤥

Reactions: 8
Honestly I wish I had even half of Poppy’s confidence 😓 I could NEVER post those sort of photos on the internet

Am I the only one who never sits through Poppy’s talking stories? I just tap tap tap until they’re over. I’ve ever seen someone talk so much tit

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Honestly I wish I had even half of Poppy’s confidence 😓 I could NEVER post those sort of photos on the internet

Am I the only one who never sits through Poppy’s talking stories? I just tap tap tap until they’re over. I’ve ever seen someone talk so much tit
I listen to them purely so I can play Poppy Adams "things that never happened" shot bingo. 3 stories in and I'm usually wankered or somewhat close to 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she did say to that lad 'you going to call me fat now?' It just screams insecurity.
It's obviously at the back of her mind and its a sort of say it before they do and it won't hurt as much. He probably wasn't even thinking it to be fair

Also the only person to find that hilarious is you poppy. Ive never known anyone have to take so many laughing breaks whilst telling a shite story

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If she did say to that lad 'you going to call me fat now?' It just screams insecurity.
It's obviously at the back of her mind and its a sort of say it before they do and it won't hurt as much. He probably wasn't even thinking it to be fair

Also the only person to find that hilarious is you poppy. Ive never known anyone have to take so many laughing breaks whilst telling a shite story
I wondered if she was taking breaks to think of what to say next in her made up story

I love that she said Bolt is “super reliable” even though they’ve just launched so how on earth could she possibly say whether or not they’re reliable 😂🤔
They are reliable. They've been around for years here but before they were called Taxify.

What I don't like is the price they announce can evolve if there is a lot of traffic for example. With Uber, you just pay what you agreed for, not a cent more.

These drunk stories are ridiculous. You ate fat Poppy and shouldn't be worried what the third guy thinks. Doesn't need to be mentioned either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
That Bolt ad would have been filmed days before as they will have had to approve it and I can guarantee there was no car waiting for her outside and she didn’t leave the flat 😂
She is so unbearable and seems so much more manic than usual. Her stories are just one big Jackanory session!

Reactions: 6
That Bolt ad would have been filmed days before as they will have had to approve it and I can guarantee there was no car waiting for her outside and she didn’t leave the flat 😂
She is so unbearable and seems so much more manic than usual. Her stories are just one big Jackanory session!
She’s just stood next to a random car, not the one she’s pretended she ordered

• Haha
She hasn’t even marked her Bolt grid post as an ad, I don’t know why these shitfluencers find it so hard to declare things properly 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.