Poppy Adams #16 Come with me and you'll be in a world of pure imagination

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems very chaotic/manic in those stories! Also she says she’s done nothing all day but has literal night out make up on rolling round in her bed?!
I’ve thought the same for a few weeks - very manic behaviour. More than usual

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know she is an INTROVERT and all that but she has been spending a lot of time in the flat on her own recently, hence the mania

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know she is an INTROVERT and all that but she has been spending a lot of time in the flat on her own recently, hence the mania
Huh ?? She was out all weekend plus she's been to work this week ?? Prior to that she was in Essex ....

Reactions: 3
Huh ?? She was out all weekend plus she's been to work this week ?? Prior to that she was in Essex ....
I’m not saying she doesn’t go anywhere, she obviously does, but there has been a lot of face-to-camera stuff this week which is clearly a “I have been on my own all day” type thing. When she wanks on about dating, it’s always on a day when she hasn’t spoken to another human.

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220422-183545_Instagram.jpg

We need a poppy - normal person translator

This reads as

'Eating a lot of raspberries at the minute'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those pre-recorded bolt adverts were so fake, what's the betting that she'll be getting an Uber next week.
I noticed that and was hidden at the bottom of the screen.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely not, it’s a pre record and she’s added that dress to make it look like she wears something other than the same couple of recycled outfits. It’s the same make up from the night before “when she stayed in” so clearly the make up was for an advert.
#Poppyisabellend

Wait, she's going out and wearing something that isn't black! 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love that she said Bolt is “super reliable” even though they’ve just launched so how on earth could she possibly say whether or not they’re reliable 😂🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love that she said Bolt is “super reliable” even though they’ve just launched so how on earth could she possibly say whether or not they’re reliable 😂🤔
Is is another lift share company like Uber and Lyft? If so. their drivers will probably drive for two or more companies at the same time, so they’re exactly as reliable as each other.

Reactions: 2
She’s gone from looking a size 14 max in this mornings posts to looking a 24/26 in this evenings post. I can’t keep up

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s gone from looking a size 14 max in this mornings posts to looking a 24/26 in this evenings post. I can’t keep up
And I know we've chatted about it this week but whatever size bra she is wearing, in the latest 🥱 no one needs to see her in her knickers pics, does not fit her properly!

Reactions: 1
Don’t mean to be horrible but those recent photos are the reason I’ll never believe she fits into size 22 clothes🥴

Reactions: 7
I don’t get these underwear posts, does she just sit there and randomly think “I know I’m going to do a photo shoot with my gunt out to put on Insta”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.