Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Inmyainlane

Love this 🤣🤣 I actually cannot believe she went to The Balmoral last night and this morning. Pics for receipts. She was in Kyloe last night which is at the complete other end of Princes Street. If she wanted a pudding and coffee after her meal last night in a fancy hotel the Cally is literally a 30 second walk. Bearing in mind she HAD to take an Uber the other week with her shopping. She’s baiting the arch, she’s wanting him to know that she’s watching him. Chaldish behaviour if you ask me.

Forgot the receipts

Attachments

Reactions: 12

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
Say she has COVID. I’d be very surprised if after the travelling story being ill she didn’t get a lot of messages about PCR etc which has already been said further up. So say she does have COVID along with the possibility of ‘hate’ or unwanted messages she’ll stay quiet and low for a few days or the week. I’d go as far as thinking she’ll make a song and dance of needing quiet time and just being bad with cold not COVID but she loves talking to her phone so she’s slip up either way, can’t keep her own shite. Then probs through in about some bad lad shag and whatever else nonsense she chats

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Furnessian

VIP Member
We’ve all got a favourite outfit we reach for when we want to feel good and I would never slag anyone off for wearing the same clothes often but then we’re not “influencers” on the beg all the time who have 3 wardrobes full of mostly gifted clothes which we are more than happy to take but never showcase.

Sustainable fashion is hard to do when you’re plus size and I applaud anyone who makes the effort to buy fewer clothes but that ain’t Poppy.

• Heart

areyouokhunz

Chatty Member
Elderly to me is like 97….
bloody hell! Whatever the bloody age why would you want to bring it to your parents 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Robbie09

VIP Member
Why/how does she look slimmer here? Do we think she is actually losing weight now??
Also why is Archie still liking her posts… wonder if he still likes her or he is just messing with her head 😅
She is cleverly hiding her overhang under the table

Scragbags

VIP Member
I wonder if her brothers at the parents and caught it off her?
He sleeps with a sleep apnea machine so I cant imagine having covid being breezy

Sundevil77

Chatty Member
I feel like I’ve missed where we think hinder was meeting Archie? Is this off the back of them liking each other’s photos? I feel we were feeling ambitious if that’s the case haha.
It was all very tongue in cheek. Someone said he had asked in her Q&A when she was coming to Edinburgh so he could taker her out... I don't think it was ever established it was definitely him. She also bemoaned a man/men messaging her who were her cup of tea (bearded tattoos) who lived 500 miles away. Then days later she mentioned Edinburgh trip....sure it was a reach but it was fun 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Inmyainlane

Well……I saw her today. She’s actually lost weight since I last saw her. Skater skirt on and her jammie roll neck top from Tesco. She was actually really quiet. Deffo lost weight though

Chi_Daph

I was testing positive 3 weeks later. Luckily I work from home and only had to leave for essentials. No way does anyone test negative on day 5.
I tested negative on day 5. I had absolutely no symptoms of covid, I took an LFT on Wednesday before bed, it was negative and on Thursday morning I repeated the LFT and was positive, confirmed PCR test Friday, and I was testing very very very faint positive LFT Sunday evening and absolutely negative Monday. The only symptom I had was a blocked nose. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Everyone is different, I’m not making excuses for her because she felt unwell even before going to work that day she travelled and LFTs are only designed to catch asymptomatic people out if you have any symptoms you should be getting a PCR. Basically she has zero morals, caught a train, probably didn’t wear a mask because you don’t have to in England anymore and then took it back to Essex.

Furnessian

VIP Member
She needs a negative test tomorrow to travel back up on Wednesday so she’s basically hoping for the world’s quickest case of Covid here, isn’t she? Fuck off, Poppy. You absolute danger.

Em_

VIP Member
He dumped her after the night she spewed in her mask in the Uber home then lay in bed afterwords eating Johnny’s onion rings and berating him on her stories. I still die laughing thinking about the state of her.
That was hilarious, she was such a bitch to him over the crisps. He actually surprised me, as I thought he was door mat.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Watching her drool over the freebie packages and then shoving chocolate in her chops like she's starving just makes me want to vomit.

And FYI Poppy Aldi do corked gin for like £7.99 a bottle..a cork does not mean expensive you absolute muppit!

• Haha
  • Heart

Em_

VIP Member
It's complete bullshit about the November one night stand. If that has have happened, she would have mentioned it on her stories, she can't keep things like that quiet.

Em_

VIP Member
Hinder is really nice and funny, isn’t she? Her latest stories are great. I only followed her because of this thread so thanks Poppy, you are good for something.
She's great, quite refreshing. I'm just watching her stories now but had to come over here when she said she was going to Edinburgh. I hope we get some Hinder and Archie content.

• Haha

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I don’t care what size that cardigan is, paired with that fucking monstrosity of a collared floral top she looks like she’s about to start presenting on CBeebies. How can someone be so unfashionable… it’s hurting my eyes.

• Haha