Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LostScot82

Chatty Member
New thread -
Still broadcasting her bits all over her grid,
Yet strangely quiet battling Covid

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Poppetta83

VIP Member
Whilst I agree that the pictures are a bit much and should be kept private. I'm a fat girl, have lipedeoma so my legs look similar to hers and wow that comment really stung a little 🥲

That being said I cannot stand her and I didn't even know about her until I came on tattle 😂
For me, its not how she looks that’s unsexy, it’s the desperation that I find hilarious and unsexy.

She’s clearly doing it because she wants Archie’s attention. It’s pathetic.

Kendell28

I feel like I’ve missed where we think hinder was meeting Archie? Is this off the back of them liking each other’s photos? I feel we were feeling ambitious if that’s the case haha.

• Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Yes but noticed her daughter is in tow so think it's more a mini trip and she might meet up with Archie as opposed to a trip to see him

I see the Adams are all still quiet. Really unlike her brother not too post too..I hope they are all OK
Yeah, there’s no way she’s going there just for a 👉🏻 ⭕ weekend if her daughter is with her!

• Haha
Running late for her train/forgotten her earpods/snack haul/noisy people/chatted up/“hilarious” story…

Get your bets in early Tattlers. The odds will be bad as most of these are guaranteed winners. Come piss away your money just like Poppy does. Place those bets!!!
Do you want a job at ladbrokes i can ask the right people 😋

• Haha
  • Wow

ellalouise1778

Chatty Member
1am and she’s blabbering on about fuck all, despite reminding everyone constantly how shattered she is. Poppy hun, if you had a full time job I can assure you you wouldn’t be chatting shit into a camera in the middle of the night.

Robbie09

VIP Member
They are horrible, and why the pictures with the feet? 🤢 also went on their site, not through any of her links, and is she really saying pj’s that cost over £30 are affordable? Am I just being tight or is she massively out of touch with reality 👀
£10 max from primark for me. Even £12 is a bit much lol

• Haha

sailorcherries

VIP Member
Poppy's behaviour isn't even funny or desperate, it is incredibly worrying.

If a man started appearing at their female ex's work place and acting the way Poppy is on social media people would be concerned.

mrsbarson24o2

You guys knew it! And despite that, I'm still in disbelief that she's positive and probably knew so (even if it were just by symptoms) before travelling. It doesn't surprise me that she doesn't care about the normal Joe bloggs sitting next to her on the train, but did she give zero fucks about sharing her germs with her parents?! A sweeping thought just tk stay at home?! Ughhhh!

ellalouise1778

Chatty Member
Remember when she said the constant travelling is the sacrifice she had to make to live in Edin? Lucky you, hun, most of us have a full time job that means galavanting back and forth countless times a month would be impossible.