Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chip1984

VIP Member
Only other thing she can have is a sleeve but it would be a massive risk due to the surgery from the bypass and scar tissue. I’ve heard of people going from sleeve to bypass but not heard of people going bypass to sleeve. shes running out of options to help her weight
I wouldn't say she's running out of options to lose weight, as she hasn't even tried the old fashioned way of eating less and moving more!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

liltatling

VIP Member
I swear they are trying to be insesty on purpose. Who does that! He probs took the pic for his wank bank 🤢
And if he did happen to see her like that the normal brotherly thing to do would be to make sure she's OK, cover her modesty and make sure she's comfortable....not take a pic the freaks!

unicornqueen81

She does nothing for plus size girls …. She paints us as lazy and sloppy grrrrrrr

Also re underwear shot she is hiding her belly behind then sink 🤮

Sundevil77

Chatty Member
Poppy doesn't often make me mad but I'm actually raging..... the way she has worded it she has tested negative for first time today. So breaking the rules in either country.

Also I don't know anyone other than kids who have tested negative that quickly. If she gets on a train I'll honestly 😲😲😲😲

Hushhushxox

Again, eating with mouth wide open...

I think it’s got to the point now, she’s stretched her stomach and is building up her appetite more now

• Sick

Niki14

She's an absolute cunt! If I had any symptoms at all I wouldn't risk anyone else until I got a pcr test!

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Need to get reporting to the ASA!
I’ve reported it. At the very least it should be marked as PR event / invite. Never mind the free merchandise her and her friend have been gifted! Considering this is pretty much her full time job, she could at least comply with basic requirements.

J2607

VIP Member
FFS I cannot believe every time she goes to London she gets picked up from Kings Cross?! What the actual fuck, that’s an hour and a half drive just one way. She’s utterly spoilt. Just looked and the tube plus train is in fact a marginally shorter journey and it’s not even a stressful changeover of stations 🤦🏻 Not exactly Bank to Monument at rush hour.

Thelaalaa

Chatty Member
I've the same level of psoriasis as Poppy and it isn't on my face.
It is around my ears but hasn't travelled onto my face. I'm not defending her but the medication to treat it can be so harsh. I took mine yesterday and I'm in an absolute heap today.

• Sad
  • Heart

unicornqueen81

Man alive as a plus size woman I can honestly say even I can’t say “go girl “ that underwear set has thrush written all
Over it gads !!!!

• Haha

Kendell28

Agree with what someone else on here suggested, I’m thinking this radio silence might be because she had Covid, and she knows she travelled on the train to her parents with it!

Romy

VIP Member
I suppose the larger you are the more often you’ll need to wash your clothes.
This is ridiculous. Yes weight doesn't help but a lot of thin people sweat a lot too. And sweating doesn't mean stinking btw. That's the point of having a good hygiene (at any size).

• Heart