Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kendell28

She’ll come back in a day or two saying she has Covid, but she will SWEAR she got negative lateral flows before getting the train home which will be a big fat lie! As much as I hope she doesn’t pass anything on to her parents, they baby her so much I could imagine her telling them she has Covid and they encourage her to come home and look after her!

Reactions: 12

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
I'm actually laughing out loud as to how this thread just derails into farcical comments. I'm sure the other poster wasn't inferring because people are larger they have to wash their clothes more often because that's just nonsense yes and nobody honestly thinks that ? 🙄

• Haha

Blahblah93

VIP Member
Wouldn't the normal thing to do would be to leave that room straight away and never speak of it again? So weird.

• Heart

HanHan.

It annoys me that she let the fridge wide opened while drinking for the camera. She's useless.
I loved it! I held the screen at certain points just so I could inspect the contents of it!! 🙈

• Haha

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Surely if she had tested negative she would post an obligatory ‘I’m negative’ pic of your lateral flow😂 especially when you have that many followers who are bound to ask

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Never mind how much she washes her clothes, I’m more concerned as to why she filters her water? Don’t know what it’s like elsewhere but Edinburgh tap water is absolutely incredible but then again I’m not a spoilt little brat and I’ll take anything.

Chip1984

VIP Member
She's just posted that she's covid free since this morning. Aren't the rules in England that you have to have two consecutive negative results over two consecutive days from day 5 to end isolation?

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
I’m not remotely interested in her tits but I note she has that bra on again. Does she think it looks sexy showing through her top because she looks like a nob.

• Haha

Raybeamofsunshine

Has hinder not got a thread? I love her and agree she's got a lush relationship with her daughter by the looks of it
I feel like it would need to be a rave thread and we know tattle ain’t about that life. We could just praise hinder in the poppy thread just to make her even more livid 😂

• Haha

imaginaryordinary

Interesting she’s just talked about psoriasis medication when there was just a discussion about it.
Glad it’s working for her but the timing… 👀

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Do you live in mud? 😅 I manage to wear my bottoms at least without getting them dirty. Tops, completely different topic, as I spill loads. A skirt doesn’t even touch your skin. I guess you are not washing your jackets after each wear?
I generally agree that clothes do not need to be washed after single use but when it comes to Poppy… she wears that skirt continuously… from work to multiple nights out. The bars she goes to have toilets that wouldn’t be out of place in Trainspotting 😷 so yeah I’d be washing the skirt 😬

• Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Hinder actually has a much better figure than Poppy. I need to see her stood with Archie for comparison to see how much we really are cat fished…
I mean, they’re worlds apart let’s be real. Poppy is like a deflated balloon with a shelf for an arse. Hinder actually has a shape!

• Haha