Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em_

VIP Member
This cushion was £30 but it feels so expensive ....

That's coz it IS. £30 for one cushion ?! Lying on her free sofa relaxing from her part time job selling satchels, in her flat that her parents rent for her.
Wow, she said that?! You can tell she's privileged when she comes out with something like that. I could never imagine spending £30 on a cushion.

Reactions: 14

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
I wouldn’t personally class their parents as “elderly” 😂 they’re like what, 60 odd? Not exactly relics. Elderly, imo, is like 70+. But they’re still shits for being selfish and taking covid across the border either way. They’re both warts.

• Haha

Em_

VIP Member
She's such a cunt!
I genuinely don't believe she's had a negative result. She has to be rushing back due to Hinder, she wouldn't rush back to work.
Screenshot_20220209-122241.png

Sorry you all have to look at that face.

• Haha
  • Sick
It really is and I know we all joke about it with them two, but I do believe it has or would happen between them. They have a very odd relationship, it is not normal for a brother to take that photo and it's not normal for her to share it.
totally! Me and my brother are what I would call ‘really close’

As in; we speak 4 times a week, we get on well, we have similar sense of humour.

We DO NOT take photos of each other asleep with out arses out. Because THATS SO FUCKING WEIRD AND IF THEY DONT THINK ITS WEIRD THAT MAKES IT EVEN MORE WEIRD.

Romy

VIP Member
Uni to finish working two (half) days a week in a bag shop... yes, interesting.

Does she have a diploma at least?

• Haha

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I’m surprised poppy made it out the door of her apartment this morning with all the delivery of flowers! She is the most **wanted and desirable** woman to ever exist 🙃

• Haha

Niki14

Losing weight/maintaining is the answer to every medical ailment.

Like I said I agree with her not helping herself. She doesn't seem to help herself. Swimming would be great for her.
I really can't stand poppy and don't follow her it's actually only because I live near jess and read her thread that I found her.

I just think blaming weight on something you've had since a young child is bad.

Anyways... she looked awful lastnight. She gets sent nice freebies.. sells them and wears shit

LilToes

VIP Member
Stories about shagging (someone else) when she’s wearing Archie’s boxers now…
These story’s are so tragic, it’s as if she’s saying it to get a point across to Hinder and Archibald.

In no way is it cool to wear your ex’s boxers never mind out the house. It’s weird and creepy. She really can’t get over her 2minute relationship to him

Also she would remind you of someone that would say her heartbreak of a 4week relationship over a 5+year one is so much worse 🤣

Em_

VIP Member
Thanks to @LostScot82 for the winning thread title.
I went with the second thread suggestion, as it made me laugh, hope that's ok.

Screenshot_20220124-175342.png

Quick recap from what I can remember.
Poppy travelled back and forth to Essex twice in a week over Christmas.
Brother/boyfriend made her bed for her.
She posed in a car park, the photos were hilarious, we don't know who took the photos. I think brother/boyfriend.
Poppy claims to have had sex with a few month on the last couple of months, she doesn't have feelings for them, well maybe one. Previous to this she claimed whilst in the bath that she was happy being single and that if you're not 100% happy in a relationship to walk away.
In the last week Poppy has tagged in the Balmoral as she loves their peppermint tea. Poppy had tea/dinner at the Balmoral last night and tagged them, she then went for a £29 breakfast at the Balmoral this morning. Archie/Chillie fingers arrived back in Edinburgh today, it looks like she's trying to get his attention and possibly wants him back, now that Hinder may be on the scene.

I think I've missed a few things, if anyone wants to add.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Clementine

VIP Member
I need to ration watching her stories these days, she’s just so fucking arrogant. There’s having confidence and then there’s just being a narcissistic twat.

Reactions: 13

Rnttfl

VIP Member
Why do companies like that send her PR stuff? She is literally covered in psoriasis and makes no secret of it, and companies are sending her glitter bath bombs and scented body scrubs..as if she is actually going to use that shit. Influencers will honestly take anything that's free 😩

• Heart

AffLink

I think she has body dysmorphia. I think she believes that picture makes her leg look really slim and long.

(If you ignore the back of the knee part and squint it looks alright lol)

Also if she genuinely was asleep and not posing then that dressing gown was up from an arse scratch pre pass out 😂

Also! I thought she ALWAYS turned down her bed? Surely she'd do this prior to the bath? And make sure her electric blanket was on?

• Haha

LostScot82

Chatty Member
What I cannot understand is how someone that owns that much shit - clothes, make up, toiletries- why does she NEED to pack constantly. Can she not just plan it so she has stuff at both houses ? Especially make up, underwear, basic clothes...