Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's away at the moment so he's safe from her!

And anyone puzzled or in doubts as to why her WLS has failed..look at what she's eaten today.
She must have known he wasn't there, so why tag his work? She obviously wants him to know she's been there and I think she wants him back or wants to make him jealous. She acts like a child.

Are the followers/people they follow on someones Instagram still in date order ?
Archie followed Hinder about 100 people before Popps ... He also followed Milly before both #PlotThickens
I wonder if he unfollowed her when they split and then followed her again

Reactions: 7
She must have known he wasn't there, so why tag his work? She obviously wants him to know she's been there and I think she wants him back or wants to make him jealous. She acts like a child.

I wonder if he unfollowed her when they split and then followed her again
The follow is still quite a good bit down, but Hinder def further and Milly even further

I take it back
The order is showing completely different tonight so looks like Popps was 1st on his hit list

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She’s pathetic and gets worse every day. Banging on about all these people she’s hooked up with in the last few months 😴 as if she could stop herself from storying some vague tit if that was true. Remember when she first slept with chilli fingers she posted that grotesque picture of them lying in bed with her legs over him and the caption was something like “my new favourite place to rest my feet” 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
All the men she's had sex with recently.. oi oi pinnochio! 🤥🤥🤥🤥

Someone break it to her gently, sex with a vibrator isn't actually sex even if you've named your vibrator Barry !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The other evening in the bath, she was “glowing” because she was taking time to herself and not dealing with men. She was in a good place and didn’t need to think about dating for a while.

Tonight she’s been with a few men in the last 6 weeks and really likes one of them???

Is it Ben?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ah god those latest stories soooo cringe she’s clearly trying to get a reaction out of Archie. Then showing the tinder convo 💀 and talking about the people she’s slept with… reeks of desperation. Also if she’s worried about someone seeing the story just block them from it?

Reactions: 13
I don't think Poppy is pretty at all. Hinder looks early 50's to me. I said I don't think Poppy is pretty, but she's slightly better looking that Hinder
Think hinder is 36. She has an 18 year old daughter and had her at 18.

Reactions: 2
Ah god those latest stories soooo cringe she’s clearly trying to get a reaction out of Archie. Then showing the tinder convo 💀 and talking about the people she’s slept with… reeks of desperation. Also if she’s worried about someone seeing the story just block them from it?
Good to see her profile pic on Tinder is one of her catfish pics from Instagram. Can only imagine the disappointment these men must feel when she walks in on a first date 🧐

Reactions: 6
I haven’t been on tattle / the poppy threads for quite a while and I’m sure this has been covered but how ridiculous being annoyed with blokes who start a conversation about sauces, she has specifically put in her profile that she’s a saucy gal and heavily into condiments of course someone will try to break the ice by asking about it or making a joke and yes I get it probably the same old messages and each bloke thinks their the first to say it but if it’s annoying, remove it and no one would even think to ask her about it!!

Reactions: 19
I haven’t been on tattle / the poppy threads for quite a while and I’m sure this has been covered but how ridiculous being annoyed with bloke who start a conversation about sauces, she has specifically put in her profile that she’s a saucy gal and heavily into condiments of course someone will try to break the ice by asking about it or making a joke and yes I get it probably the same old messages and each bloke thinks their the first to say it but if it’s annoying, remove it and no one would even think to ask her about it!!
Exactly!! The men are trying to be funny and try to make conversation!

Reactions: 6
This is from the heart poppy as we all know you read here STOP IT NOT THE VIBE !! stalking your ex its not grown up is it yes it going to his place of work for dessert with the girl to show him what his obviously not missing liking his Instagram pic all because his talking to another girl it does looks like his moving on with Sarah ( hinder ) who i mite add seams alot more down to earth and comfortable with her curves than you do now the fake i not giving my dating life the million per cent it desrves chat is just childish. He called it a day for a reason he got to see the true you and seen that the fake ugly hearted person you truly are.

I really hope thing work out with hinder and chilli. Just to prove to you that he moved on and has done better for himself.

Reactions: 9
I haven’t been on tattle / the poppy threads for quite a while and I’m sure this has been covered but how ridiculous being annoyed with blokes who start a conversation about sauces, she has specifically put in her profile that she’s a saucy gal and heavily into condiments of course someone will try to break the ice by asking about it or making a joke and yes I get it probably the same old messages and each bloke thinks their the first to say it but if it’s annoying, remove it and no one would even think to ask her about it!!
Also I'm sure she's put it there hoping they will go down the 'saucy' route rather than the let's talk about 'sauces'.

Just wanted to add, isn't that the same old shite she had on her profile in 2020 ? Wouldn't occur to her that her tired dull profile is just that and perhaps she needs to update her chat up lines too? It's not just the men that need to up their game clearly 🙄

Reactions: 7
BUT, but….this is from the woman who gave us all a sermon from the mount about how she is glowing and loving life from being single and not dealing with men’s nonsense. Pick a bleeping lane, Poppy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It's nearly time for a new thread, does anyone have a title suggestions?

Reactions: 1
Imagine going on insta and telling everyone you’ve had a ‘rough year’ and need to ‘heal’ from a 4 week relationship. Mate I split with my husband of 7 years who was abusive and have a kid in tow, read the bleeping room! I mean I know she isn’t to know that and it’s my own issue but come on, you puked in a mask and he realised you were a total liability, get real.
As if she’s moaning about men answering her bio and actually making an effort. Ye gawds.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.