Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wears it because she's paid to, will come straight off and end up in the landfill or I hope sent to a charity /refuge x looks bleeping awful

Reactions: 7
On what planet does that 70s brown varsity style jacket go with a green satin top? And she never wears heels. She'd be more authentic flogging check shirts and leggings if h and m don't want her for the jizzy skirt

Reactions: 10
On what planet does anyone whose likes those photos think that outfit looks good on her? She looks like a sack of green and black tit tied in the middle 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 4
Christ that green top. The straps look like those wires you get at the butchers to cut things… her arms are nearly amputated.

When will she realise that if you have to photo edit to make your torso just one black blob with no definition to hide the outline of your gunt then maybe the trousers ain’t for you. Her style is bloody awful, she could dress so well for her size and body shape but instead she wedges herself into stuff that accentuates the parts of her body she’s self conscious about and manipulates her body into w worse shape. Like that top flattens and spreads her boobs further rather than lifts and brings them into some level of cleavage. Not that anyone would be looking at them because they couldn’t see past the trousers and that bleeping potato sack cum hobbit knapsack of a leather jacket! Make it stop guys, make it stop.
I hear all of this but it doesn’t represent her ‘style’ we’ve seen all too many times the pics of horrendous outfits on the grid never to be seen again! She is a sell out who thinks her followers are stupid and I hope she makes no money off those swipe ups etc as it’s all bullshit!

Reactions: 2
Ah in the name of J.C....what is the sister wife wearing? Who thinks that Starskey and Hutch jacket is a good idea for a plus size woman?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she's been reading here with her references to Home alone in her posts today! Hilarious that she is using the references to try and be funny though!

And she really does have some of the most ugliest expensive footwear ever !

Reactions: 8
I think she's been reading here with her references to Home alone in her posts today! Hilarious that she is using the references to try and be funny though!

And she really does have some of the most ugliest expensive footwear ever !
She does, I noticed the horrible green Adidas.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Let’s get it real though, lads. We’re way funnier than Poppy. She could at least credit us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I was looking for a new bag, thought oh I could look at the bag shop she works in. Saw one I liked, look what it’s called 🙈
I saw that before Christmas when I was looking for a bag. I could imagine her telling people that it was named after her.

• Haha
Poppy has finally unfollowed her “pal” LJ 😂 knew that friendship was a sham!!! Wonder when she will unfollow Cam….

3A409ECE-754E-455A-B9C1-DD02E12A741E.jpeg
C6445940-5FC1-40AE-A160-3925C4E5B045.jpeg

• Wow
Yeah wasn’t she fawning over Poppy’s mother when she got the parcel.

Ellej is still following her though. Oooh I’d love the gossip on that fallout!

• Haha
Her faces in those 10 photos we've been subjected too, she's vile 🤮

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.