Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The train stories annoy me mostly her wobbling along and filming herself rather than actually getting on the train !!

Reactions: 11
Marv and Harry have a better work ethic than she does. They worked harder as burglars over Christmas than Poppy did in 2021.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Her enormous clown shoes are very distracting as is the " I got this new hat for Christmas ' perched on top of her head. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love her flat but I bet it smells of sweaty arse crack and disco minge.
Wonder why she went back on her own and not with Ben?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Ugh imagine leaving all that recycling there for weeks...filthy bleeping pigs.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I love her flat but I bet it smells of sweaty arse crack and disco minge.
Wonder why she went back on her own and not with Ben?
I'm assuming she's had to go back for work and he's decided to stay with their parents and eat himself silly

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm assuming she's had to go back for work and he's decided to stay with their parents and eat himself silly
Probably the only reason she came back is because she's got to do her 2 shifts at the bag shop...

I've no doubt one of her idiotic mates will be popping up on her stories soon 😴

Probably the only reason she came back is because she's got to do her 2 shifts at the bag shop...

I've no doubt one of her idiotic mates will be popping up on her stories soon 😴
If she doesn't go back to Essex for NYE, then I reckon Hagrid will turn up for NYae and they'll drink lot's of shots and film themselves drinking shots.

*NYE

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She’ll be working today and tomorrow then back to Essex on NYE. Never heard of anyone getting all this time off at Christmas that ‘works’ in retail.

Her latest photos, she looks awful. I wish someone would tell her she doesn’t look sexy, she looks constipated.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Christ that green top. The straps look like those wires you get at the butchers to cut things… her arms are nearly amputated.

When will she realise that if you have to photo edit to make your torso just one black blob with no definition to hide the outline of your gunt then maybe the trousers ain’t for you. Her style is bloody awful, she could dress so well for her size and body shape but instead she wedges herself into stuff that accentuates the parts of her body she’s self conscious about and manipulates her body into w worse shape. Like that top flattens and spreads her boobs further rather than lifts and brings them into some level of cleavage. Not that anyone would be looking at them because they couldn’t see past the trousers and that bleeping potato sack cum hobbit knapsack of a leather jacket! Make it stop guys, make it stop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Christ that green top. The straps look like those wires you get at the butchers to cut things… her arms are nearly amputated.

When will she realise that if you have to photo edit to make your torso just one black blob with no definition to hide the outline of your gunt then maybe the trousers ain’t for you. Her style is bloody awful, she could dress so well for her size and body shape but instead she wedges herself into stuff that accentuates the parts of her body she’s self conscious about and manipulates her body into w worse shape. Like that top flattens and spreads her boobs further rather than lifts and brings them into some level of cleavage. Not that anyone would be looking at them because they couldn’t see past the trousers and that bleeping potato sack cum hobbit knapsack of a leather jacket! Make it stop guys, make it stop.
Not one person in that house is able to tell her how awful the whole outfit looks ?? ..I'm surprised her mum doesn't say something tbh. Her boobs are soo saggy that she doesn't even have a cleavage in most of those pics. And we all know she would never wear those heels outside of her house ever.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.