Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am a big lass and I wear pull in pants that make a huge difference . Just because you’re plus size doesn’t mean that you have to let it all hang out ….. she gives all the tubbies a bad name . He brother I bet smells of ball sack sweat Christ
Ball sack sweat 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I am a big lass and I wear pull in pants that make a huge difference . Just because you’re plus size doesn’t mean that you have to let it all hang out ….. she gives all the tubbies a bad name . He brother I bet smells of ball sack sweat Christ
He seems like the type of guy to pick the food from a previous hearty feast out of his beard, and proceed to eat it and actually enjoy the fact he can taste it twice … 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Pointless you getting used to looking at your body love because it’ll only get worse the way you abuse it on a daily basis.

Reactions: 3
And why do we need to see these pics and read the same sermon again ? Nothing has changed with her, her body shape and size remains the same and looks the same as it did months ago, all she's done is change her pants ! ...I just don't understand what point she is trying to make ?

Reactions: 11
It's the easy thing to wheel out when you need a content post but cba to think something up. Selfloveliv does this alot too. She's in her undies with her belly out on a weekly basis.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s just no way I could make peace with those knees 🤷🏻‍♀️ they just look SO uncomfortable and heavy. I think she genuinely will need some kind of knee surgery to remove excess skin from that area.
Also I really hope Ben is out of the flat with the front door locked when she’s taking these kind of photos….. 😕

Reactions: 13
And why do we need to see these pics and read the same sermon again ? Nothing has changed with her, her body shape and size remains the same and looks the same as it did months ago, all she's done is change her pants ! ...I just don't understand what point she is trying to make ?
She will be back with a catfish post in the next few days.
Really body positive and embracing her shape, trying to look like a size 14 when she’s a 24/26.

Reactions: 11
These pictures to me smack of a hidden before/after WLS kind of message which she said she would never do but yet she feels like she looks good now so is sharing these to show she has lost weight. It’s like a sneaky way of putting it out there hidden as a bopo “love the skin you’re in” vibe

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That arse tho....it's that shape coz of the amount of time she spends sitting on it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So I have literally NO problem with people loving their body, no matter what size or shape or whatever format that body takes…
My problem is, if you look at the pictures poppy posted in her undies and then look at the pictures she posts where she’s posed/edited then they are literally two different people 🤷🏻‍♀️ This does the total sum of duck all for the women she’s wanting to inspire or whatever the duck it is she’s hoping to achieve! This is the stuff that actually boils my blood and shows how much of a massive hypocrite she is! I’d have a lot more (probably not a lot actually, but maybe a smidge) of respect for the likes of Poppy if they were just upfront and posted genuine pictures all the time 🙄

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her knees are so strange the way her skin and fat overhangs I’ve never seen anything like it, she looks like a bollock

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It's the easy thing to wheel out when you need a content post but cba to think something up. Selfloveliv does this alot too. She's in her undies with her belly out on a weekly basis.
This is why I unfollowed Selfloveliv, I found it really uncomfortable. Not her being herself and being confident in her own skin just the sheer amount she did it was a bit much for me!

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry but no one is suffering any loss of self respect because they have a one night stand. Telling thousands of followers about your sex life, regardless of the number of people, is what most on here have an issue with - which is an entirely different kettle of fish.

I genuinely don't know how many people I've slept with, some relationships and some one night stands. That does not make me any less deserving of respect, or have any less respect for myself, than a virgin.

The respect I have for myself, and that others have for me, comes from lots of other avenues in my life not my sexual history.
There is a big difference though .., you don’t broadcast the fact on social media - I am no prude believe me - but people gain respect by one - - behavioural patterns - she broadcasts everything on social media and they wants us all to respect her and think she is such a great influencer. She could influence someone to make bad decisions eg young vulnerable person seeing how she behaves and portrays online and seriously people could be in danger. Also get drinking knocking back shots. We are reading about an increase in drugging people and sexual attacks - she is making herself vulnerable . I even worry for her when she gets to her home address living in a flat with a stairwell again as you openly advertises - so for the person who commented below to state I was shamming people how wrong you are - believe me take it from someone who knows on a personal level that deeply upsets me

Reactions: 1
She looks like she’s lost more weight in those recent shots which is somewhat unfortunate because her remaining fat seems to be dropping further and settling in the oddest way.

If I believed her captions I’d actually be glad for her because it must be hard to look at yourself daily and realise you’ve wrecked your body in the 20-odd years you’ve had on the planet and still love yourself… sadly I think what she writes is as much to convince herself as much as anyone else. I feel sad for her… my mum is in her 60s and is in a better state than she is now. She has done some amount of irreparable damage with the shite choices she has made and continues to make and it’s really quite sad to see.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.