Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's a criticism thread but it's a bit exhausting to read pages of people criticising her for catfishing and posing to look smaller than she is - but then picking apart her body and criticising her when she posts incredibly honest pictures.

I know other plus size instahuns also love to pose pictures in their pants but Poppy really does have a lot that many of us would try to hide - her skin problems and the way her weight settles being the main ones.

like I genuinely think it's a lot braver for her to post those kind of pictures than it is for other plus insta people and it might be helpful to other people with her conditions to see someone being open about them.

as for her weight -when it comes to her stomach, if you look at people who have had WLS and started off really big that's how a lot of them look - with a big apron hanging down. The fat doesn't come off your body evenly so if you lose weight in your stomach the skin gets loose but the fat you still have drags it down to hang that way. She probably has the same issue on her back.

when it comes to her knees that's not normal and makes me wonder if she has lipadema or another condition causing her legs to be that shape.

again I have to admit I think it's really bold of her to get her legs out when there like that - even just when she's wearing tights and her traditional black skirt. I don't like my legs and I struggle wearing shorts or even skinny jeans and I'm only a size 18.

so yeah, I'm going to say I do think those pics are brave.

the catfish pics can be frustrating because I want to see how clothes look on an actual bigger person, but if I knew her camera tricks for looking like a skinny Minnie I'd use them. 👀

anyway always here to cringe at her bromance and over sharing but can't crit her for putting herself out here like this & feel a bit uncomfortable with talk about her knees and skin when both are probably medical conditions.

Okay back to talking about her vomming into the satchels at work.
Hmm. This and liking a similar comment from September ? And this one other comment and thats it with an account since 2019 ??
Hey poppy hun 👋 if this is you pops just put in your story how many men came on to you this week so far ..😘

20211111_051717.jpg

Screenshot_20211111-053155_Chrome.jpg

1) She is always catfishing, lol. Even those photos from tonight.. still not showing how big she is. She's much wider in other pics and has a massive stomach.

2) If she didn't constantly try to pretend she's smaller it wouldn't make a difference. She's a nasty person , hence so many threads on someone with a small following.

3) Whats brave about having your legs out in tights ??? Lol.

4) You just said stop picking apart her body and then used the term "skinny minnie"???! Go way outta that now 😂😂😂 caught ya there babes 💁🏻‍♀️

5) Skin is a medical condition. Therapy like UV light therapy work wonders but her being so over weight doesn't help. Her knee and extremely low stomach are cause shes morbidly obese.

Reactions: 13
When are the bank of Mum & Dad funding the excess skin removal surgery do we think? Gotta be in the pipeline.

Reactions: 7
Can we not use the word brave to describe her standing in her pants ...absolutely nothing brave about what she does !

Reactions: 17
There is a big difference though .., you don’t broadcast the fact on social media - I am no prude believe me - but people gain respect by one - - behavioural patterns - she broadcasts everything on social media and they wants us all to respect her and think she is such a great influencer. She could influence someone to make bad decisions eg young vulnerable person seeing how she behaves and portrays online and seriously people could be in danger. Also get drinking knocking back shots. We are reading about an increase in drugging people and sexual attacks - she is making herself vulnerable . I even worry for her when she gets to her home address living in a flat with a stairwell again as you openly advertises - so for the person who commented below to state I was shamming people how wrong you are - believe me take it from someone who knows on a personal level that deeply upsets me
You shamed her for sleeping around. You did not shame her for posting it online.

She is making herself vulnerable by being constantly drunk.
She is sharing her sexual encounters online to thousands.

Neither of those are related to her "degrading" herself by having multiple sexual partners - which is what you actually said.

Reactions: 15
What I want to know is, why is her brother always about to take her pictures?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What I want to know is, why is her brother always about to take her pictures?!
I also want to know why she thinks that's remotely interesting content? I've no doubt she's probably just walking to the car ! Ridiculous creature 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She might as well have just tagged tattle in this caption 🙄

View attachment 859359
Cannot get over how clunky those boots make her look,I can just imagine her walking like she’s on the moon and being barely able to lift her feet. What’s worse is if she stepped on a small animal with those boots she’s pretty much squash them instantly they probably wouldn’t even feel pain… that caption proves poppy reads here🤣 I hope she read my comment comparing her body to a bollock

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her and theweirdone_xx have shared a post from an Instagrammer called fierce.fatty about being fat, health, ableism etc. I thought the whole reason Poppy has had weight loss surgeries was for her health?

I'm not sure if anyone has come across fierce.fatty. I first saw them on a BBC2 show where a group of obese people stayed together I think to see different people's approaches to their own weight. Some were ashamed, others weren't etc.

fierce.fatty claims to be 'fat positive' but they're far more than that, they seem to think being fat is the best and only way to live. On the show some people were trying to keep fit and they would roll their eyes at them and sneer when they did exercise, as though they were above the others. There was also a talk from a man who was obese and had diabetes who ended up losing his leg due to it. They rolled their eyes throughout and left the talk before he'd finished because they said it was indoctrination and that health was a 'social construct'. I've never felt so much rage whilst watching something! They were so toxic and vile, I can't believe anyone would follow and agree with them but they have 30K+ followers, it's ridiculous. I would never, ever share something they posted, detestable person!

Edit to say I've found an old article about it...apologies it's the Sun. Talks about them claiming the guy giving the talk was food shaming https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/1...e-health-issues-bbcs-who-are-you-calling-fat/ Oh and I forgot they made women go and stand on the high street in their underwear and got members of the public to write affirmations on their body; 'brave' etc :rolleyes: One of the other house members raised a good point at the time though to say this is still placing importance on how someone looks. Anyway apologies if I've introduced people to them as they've got an infuriating profile.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Her and theweirdone_xx have shared a post from an Instagrammer called fierce.fatty about being fat, health, ableism etc. I thought the whole reason Poppy has had weight loss surgeries was for her health?

I'm not sure if anyone has come across fierce.fatty. I first saw them on a BBC2 show where a group of obese people stayed together I think to see different people's approaches to their own weight. Some were ashamed, others weren't etc.

fierce.fatty claims to be 'fat positive' but they're far more than that, they seem to think being fat is the best and only way to live. On the show some people were trying to keep fit and they would roll their eyes at them and sneer when they did exercise, as though they were above the others. There was also a talk from a man who was obese and had diabetes who ended up losing his leg due to it. They rolled their eyes throughout and left the talk before he'd finished because they said it was indoctrination and that health was a 'social construct'. I've never felt so much rage whilst watching something! They were so toxic and vile, I can't believe anyone would follow and agree with them but they have 30K+ followers, it's ridiculous. I would never, ever share something they posted, detestable person!

Edit to say I've found an old article about it...apologies it's the Sun. Talks about them claiming the guy giving the talk was food shaming https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/1...e-health-issues-bbcs-who-are-you-calling-fat/ Oh and I forgot they made women go and stand on the high street in their underwear and got members of the public to write affirmations on their body; 'brave' etc :rolleyes: One of the other house members raised a good point at the time though to say this is still placing importance on how someone looks. Anyway apologies if I've introduced people to them as they've got an infuriating profile.
I remember that, they were vile

Reactions: 3
Those shoes have marks all over the white platform bit, not a good advert for that brand.
I don’t understand why she gets pr and yes I’m salty, i don’t think she does anything remarkable to get pr shes just fat and there’s nothing wrong with being fat, but she’s fat and a bad person too!

Reactions: 10
Damn it I really like that leopard print dress
I've litreally just looked at it on asos but the pictures on there don't do it justice. It is quite nice.

Why must she just have a bra on just put a top on with the skirt and talk about them both together 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.