Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but no one is suffering any loss of self respect because they have a one night stand. Telling thousands of followers about your sex life, regardless of the number of people, is what most on here have an issue with - which is an entirely different kettle of fish.

I genuinely don't know how many people I've slept with, some relationships and some one night stands. That does not make me any less deserving of respect, or have any less respect for myself, than a virgin.

The respect I have for myself, and that others have for me, comes from lots of other avenues in my life not my sexual history.
If only she was telling the truth😂 like all her admirers everywhere she goes. It's the funny thing to me, pretending to be a confident grown-up person but feeling obliged to invent loads of admirers to prove her worth, especially to unknown followers.

Reactions: 5
If only she was telling the truth😂 like all her admirers everywhere she goes. It's the funny thing to me, pretending to be a confident grown-up person but feeling obliged to invent loads of admirers to prove her worth, especially to unknown followers.
Very true 😂

Reactions: 2
Cute little IKEA day date with the bro-friend

Not sure what’s worse, her jizzy skirt or his grease stained hoodie where he’s clearly dropped food on to it mixed with the beard dandruff. He looks like I could smell him from here 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Cute little IKEA day date with the bro-friend

Not sure what’s worse, her jizzy skirt or his grease stained hoodie where he’s clearly dropped food on to it mixed with the beard dandruff. He looks like I could smell him from here 🤢
It's the huge fake lashes and full on drag makeup whilst dressed like an absolute woman that is hilarious! And he looks like he needs hosing down with disinfectant!
I would imagine everywhere they go people think they are a couple 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On the left we have reality, a true snapshot of her blobby body, on the right we have carefully angled catfish post. You can see on the left how she tries to hide her huge stomach. Can’t get over how huge her belly looks especially after wls
843AF461-E1FF-4F16-B2C2-6E353C4954DE.jpeg
31CA23E7-91EF-4C9D-9957-7D590B0C8371.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
On the left we have reality, a true snapshot of her blobby body, on the right we have carefully angled catfish post. You can see on the left how she tries to hide her huge stomach. Can’t get over how huge her belly looks especially after wls
View attachment 856083View attachment 856086
This is honestly mind blowing… this is the person who’s adamant she’s a 22 on top? Maybe if you aren’t expecting your tops to cover your belly that would be the case, which I guess she doesn’t cause she’s always got that bleeping high waisted skirt on so her tops don’t need to be full length!
I also feel like she’d already tried that horrible Sainsbury’s top on before filming & uploading and it was done as a bit of a shameless oh look I can fit a size in 18… just because something goes on your body doesn’t mean it should remain there! It looked absolutely horrible and done her no favours at all! That’s never going to be off her now paired with that skater skirt eh 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think she is definitely a lot smaller on top compared to the bottom due to her low hanging stomach which hasn’t shrunk at all. She obviously knows that by showing her upper body and twisting and contorting her arms to cover her stomach she looks much smaller especially when the fabric hangs loose like the black skirt or that dress that she loved yesterday because you can’t see the volume of her size

Reactions: 3
Honestly I can’t emphasise enough how much bigger she really is in real life.

I’m in no way fat shaming because I’m a bigger girl myself, but given she claims so much body positivity BS she sure does try to hide her size.

Reactions: 10
Honestly I can’t emphasise enough how much bigger she really is in real life.

I’m in no way fat shaming because I’m a bigger girl myself, but given she claims so much body positivity BS she sure does try to hide her size.
I think that’s the big thing, I’m a size 20 and am all for body positivity etc… but people like Poppy can do more harm than good for women who are struggling with body image. If you see Poppy’s ‘real’ body and not the edited version she puts out and you are smaller or even a similar or larger size to her then it can start a bit of a spiral for people who compare themselves to her and wonder what they must look like / how big they really are / how are they bigger than her but wear a smaller size etc etc but it all really boils down to her (and other plus size instagrammers) being so disingenuous and playing on peoples insecurities to line their own pockets 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m off to Sainsburys to buy my size 18 body some size 8 clothes if her latest post is anything to go by!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her legs have always looked really weird to me too, they seem really shapeless and blobby, I remember when she posted a photo in her bikini from behind I remember thinking she has the body of a 60 year old. It’s absolutely madness how she manages to hide that belter of a belly too, she really does know her poses and angles. The crazy thing is she looks thinner than jessontheplussize but I genuinely feel like poppy has a larger stomach than Jess…. Maybe Jess has a rounder belly, but poppys definitely hangs more and in photos you can’t really hide jess’ belly but yet poppy manages to hide hers.

Reactions: 8
I am a big lass and I wear pull in pants that make a huge difference . Just because you’re plus size doesn’t mean that you have to let it all hang out ….. she gives all the tubbies a bad name . He brother I bet smells of ball sack sweat Christ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.