Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aahhh so now shes annoyed by other people's behaviour 🤔 remember screeching down the corridors in a hotel in the early hours?
Cute her boyfriend come and met her though 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was coming on here to speak about the food.
She ate the entire 4 hours. Then ate some more.
I can pack away a lot of food, I know I can, but duck sake did she even breathe in between bites?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Prawns, biscuits, crisps, pineapple and then a beigel and sandwich…. Where does it go man??

Reactions: 6
My brother is very slim and eats SO much, my mum used to say that he must have hollow legs and that’s where the food goes 😂 Maybe that’s the same thing with Poppy, we can see the (bread) rolls gathering at her knees.

Reactions: 5
Sorry to bring her up again but i think Sarah may read here because have you seen her hair in her Halloween post 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.