Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shaving her body hair on Sunday for an event on Tuesday?

Wonder how many tickets theyā€™ve sold at Ā£30 a pop?

Reactions: 2
I see her and Jess are on the shots, at 5pm on a Monday when theyā€™re working tomorrow, just two really responsible adults there!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Well it's Poppy's default setting ...cue story after story of them chucking shots down their necks ! šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have just come off the phone with my dietician to learn about pre and post op diet from bypass surgery. No fizzy drinks ever again.. pop onto instagram and there she is shotting prosecco. I think its really irresponsible to do whole video on bariatric surgery then behave like she does, gives people a real unrealistic view on how restrictive life is after surgery. It would of been more sensible for her not to tell her followers she had the surgeryā€¦ Suppose her weight loss its self speaks volumes.

Reactions: 17
Iā€™m so curious to see now how many people actually paid for this event that they are doing

I canā€™t get over how much that train ride probably was and how often she comes back down south!

Reactions: 7
Iā€™m so curious to see now how many people actually paid for this event that they are doing

I canā€™t get over how much that train ride probably was and how often she comes back down south!
A return to Edinburgh would have cost well over a Ā£100 !

Has she any idea how unattractive she looks throwing alcohol down her throat like that ? Just something really really gross about how she looks!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Why didn't she drive this time like she usually does? She couldve picked jess up on the way and they couldve had loads of banter on the way.
Saying that, if I was Jess I'd rather the peace before having to put up with her for so long.

Reactions: 3
I was just about to say how much cheese does someone need. I didnā€™t think meals like that were allowed after WLS!
Iā€™d hate to be sharing a room with her after eating allll that cheese, as she will be suffering with dumping.. why does she do it to herself?!
Edit - typo

Reactions: 4
So Iā€™m not saying she owes her followers an explanation or anything but I genuinely wonder if sheā€™s ever going to address the sheer volume of food and drink she consumes whilst apparently having had WLS. The amount is honestly unbelievable! We canā€™t be the only people thinking wtf!

Reactions: 10
So Iā€™m not saying she owes her followers an explanation or anything but I genuinely wonder if sheā€™s ever going to address the sheer volume of food and drink she consumes whilst apparently having had WLS. The amount is honestly unbelievable! We canā€™t be the only people thinking wtf!
She does sometimes mention it. When she says ā€œIā€™m showing you X personā€™s plate because mine is much smallerā€ or ā€œI only had 2 mouthfuls because WLS lifeā€ or ā€œBen finished most of mineā€ etc šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø itā€™s hard to grasp whether sheā€™s just lying through her teeth or has convinced herself that this behaviour is normal. The amount of money she must spend on food when she supposedly canā€™t eat much of it isā€¦ outrageous!

She does sometimes mention it. When she says ā€œIā€™m showing you X personā€™s plate because mine is much smallerā€ or ā€œI only had 2 mouthfuls because WLS lifeā€ or ā€œBen finished most of mineā€ etc šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø itā€™s hard to grasp whether sheā€™s just lying through her teeth or has convinced herself that this behaviour is normal. The amount of money she must spend on food when she supposedly canā€™t eat much of it isā€¦ outrageous!
Itā€™s not even just the food though, itā€™s the drink, alcoholic and non! Buying 2 starbucks for a car journey! The constant sugary shots and fizzy drinks. She canā€™t claim anyone is finishing those off for her
The ā€œsupposedā€ waste when she goes for a meal hurts my fat girl heart šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She's clearly eating way more than she pretends not to eat! She's still a size 26 over a year after WLS for the 2nd time !

Reactions: 6
Are they just shouting in hotel corridors again? I know 11pm isnā€™t that late but considering itā€™s midweek most people staying in hotels will probably be there for business and wonā€™t appreciate two immature loudmouths outside their rooms

Reactions: 16
Why didn't she drive this time like she usually does? She couldve picked jess up on the way and they couldve had loads of banter on the way.
Saying that, if I was Jess I'd rather the peace before having to put up with her for so long.
I should think Donald Stanley paid her expenses so why not take the train? Did Jess drive?

Reactions: 4
Are they just shouting in hotel corridors again? I know 11pm isnā€™t that late but considering itā€™s midweek most people staying in hotels will probably be there for business and wonā€™t appreciate two immature loudmouths outside their rooms
They go on like teenagers when theyā€™ve first been allowed on a school trip. Honestly, psychologists would have a field day with her, sheā€™s obviously reliving her childhood this past year because sheā€™s missed out on one being so overweight and with her fucked hips.

Itā€™s so bloody off-putting to watch her. No wonder her best mate is her brother, nobody else would put up with her shite.

....she has the ' audacity šŸ™„ ' to pass judgement on people being loud on the train but thinks its ok to act like an immature twit reenacting ( which wasn't funny first time round !) her childish behaviour loudly outside someone's door at midnight !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.