Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we should start a GoFundMe for a prosthetic leg for Poppy, she seems to have misplaced her second leg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think we should start a GoFundMe for a prosthetic leg for Poppy, she seems to have misplaced her second leg
No wonder she's got a bad hip if that's how she's posing all the time. I tried it - it's quite hard to stand with one leg directly in front of the other 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've noticed the black skirt for the last week, do we think she's been reading here and decided to take a break from it?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wondered how long it would take her to say that “some lad” sat down next to her on the train….

• Haha
Reactions: 17
By the time she gets to London all of the football fans will have proposed to the goddess that is Poppy.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Didn’t realise a new thread was made 😬😬

I’ve never known someone have so many random men talk to her. Don’t get me wrong we all have at some time but she gets so many men talking to her. And what are the chances they realised she forgot her headphones?! Very intuitive

Reactions: 8
Why does she think she. Is so much better than those football fans ?? Is rather listen to them than watch her eat for 4 hours lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does she think she. Is so much better than those football fans ?? Is rather listen to them than watch her eat for 4 hours lol
Made me laugh, it's a 4 hour journey and she's bought enough for for 2 people ! WLS ? What WLS ?!!

Reactions: 9
She’s such a twit. She’s moaned about football fans before, its like she thinks anyone who likes football is a hooligan. I love a good football chant.

Must be so annoying…bit like 2 drunk arseholes shouting in your hotel corridor at 4am on a weekday eh Poppy?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I've noticed the black skirt for the last week, do we think she's been reading here and decided to take a break from it?
She probably finished the skirt, using it all the time, barely washing it... so long dear summer friend! 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Of course lots of drunk men have come up and spoken to her whilst she’s waiting for her brother to pick her up. Naturally they cannot resist Pops.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Of course Poppy, you men magnet goddess.
Screenshot_20211030-234038_Instagram.jpg

Also the trauma to have to eat a piece of actual fruit🤣
Screenshot_20211030-233735_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Don’t know why she’s crying about the train. C2c usually alright and be dead this time of night

Reactions: 4
She is a full blown twit when she is drunk she is one of those people that complains about others but it’s ok when she does it !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.