Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had the leopard print dress in my wish list for ages I was so angry when poppy put it on… 😂😫

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah I remember seeing THE skirt sold out on the irish h&m site , think its gone ! Gonna try the plus size one.. just need to figure out my size ..is there anything worse than L XL XLL instead of 16 18.. omg
I'm an 18-20, probably more a 20 but in denial like these influencers. I can get into an XL if its over sized, but normally an xxl in the normal range. I've not really ordered from the plus range, but I think I'm a l or xl in that range. I realise that's not very helpful.
The reviews are great for finding your size on there, I've always followed the sizes people recommend and never had an issue.

Reactions: 1
I'm an 18-20, probably more a 20 but in denial like these influencers. I can get into an XL if its over sized, but normally an xxl in the normal range. I've not really ordered from the plus range, but I think I'm a l or xl in that range. I realise that's not very helpful.
The reviews are great for finding your size on there, I've always followed the sizes people recommend and never had an issue.
I got the second link of THE skirt the 12.99 one I’m an 18 on the bottom the XL one was a tiny bit loose on the waist but the L was too small. Hope this helps. I hate myself for buying it 😂

Reactions: 3
I got the second link of THE skirt the 12.99 one I’m an 18 on the bottom the XL one was a tiny bit loose on the waist but the L was too small. Hope this helps. I hate myself for buying it 😂
That helps thank you. I think I'll be the same if I buy it, but at least we won't wear it evey day. I think I'll go for an XXL then, I have to account for my massive bum and the sitting down test.

Reactions: 1
Don’t feel bad. I’m definitely going to order it. It’s a magic skirt makes her look like a size 18 so I’ll be a 10 or a 12 in it, all for the bargain price of £12.99

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who are these people? How can they not see that she's a massive catfish, who hides her true body at any given opportunity. I've also just noticed that they've said she's a wonderful human, the duck is she, that will go straight to her already over inflated ego.
Screenshot_20211115-130712.png

Reactions: 7
Who are these people? How can they not see that she's a massive catfish, who hides her true body at any given opportunity. I've also just noticed that they've said she's a wonderful human, the duck is she, that will go straight to her already over inflated ego.
View attachment 867256
Vulnerable people are just desperate to relate to someone they see themselves in ...and that is why how she behaves is an issue!

I really feel for someone that aspires to be her tbh...a lazy lying freeloader who has zero motivation to better herself and who's whole existence revolves around food consumption and freebies !

Reactions: 8
I only started following Poppy when she had her 2nd WLS, did she ever mention what size clothes she wore before?

This woman is damaging. I have to admit, I’ve bought a few things poppy wears, and they do not look like what they look like on. I’m a size 16-18 and she looks slimmer than I do!! She just lives her life like one big filter! & not changing her sheets with her skin condition! No wonder it constantly flares up! twit

Reactions: 15
How many times does she need to reiterate that her nipples are pierced.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.