Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was from her brother 😂😂
Yeah their dad walks in ‘sorry to interrupt but what would you both like for tea? I’ve got a 5 person antipasti in with a giant burrata if you fancy it? Now play nice!’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Latest post caption - turning her summer dresses into winter ones by adding tights..she did that all summer anyway??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Latest post caption - turning her summer dresses into winter ones by adding tights..she did that all summer anyway??
Exactly! She wore black snag tights all summer ! Hilarious!!

Why does she look a bloke in a dress ?!

The scraped back greasy hair, those hideous glasses and then frumpy tent dresses with a rollneck?! Just why !?! .... and those hideous clumpy boots to finish off the overall scruffy look ! She's 29 ffs ! Absolutely clueless!

Reactions: 7
The glasses really get me, I know they’re supposed to be fashionable but I just see Deidre Barlow

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Deidrie’s big toe is sexier than Poppy thinks she is.

More like a fat Quality Street M8
A558BB97-9960-46BC-BBC7-D3EC182DD39F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Surprised the man on the bus didn't tell her he would absolutely worship her..along with the rest of the male population. Why is there a bleeping drama with a man every day 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Soon as she said she had to walk ‘quite far’ I pissed myself. Whichever way she was coming from it’s literally a 10 minute walk max from the bus stop she had to get off of rather than her usual. She’s so bleeping lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poppy Adams: reminding us all that she’s god’s gift to men whilst chuffing herself off in the room next to Ben.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Strange really because if I was upset by some guy staring I would know exactly when my stop was coming up and I certainly wouldn't have missed 2 opportunities to get off the bus ! She's soo full of crap ..!!

And who is she trying to kid ? She wears the same old shite constantly! Look forward to her predictable rant later that she was unable to find anything to fit her size 26 arse ! 🥱

Reactions: 12
Strange really because if I was upset by some guy staring I would know exactly when my stop was coming up and I certainly wouldn't have missed 2 opportunities to get off the bus ! She's soo full of crap ..!!

And who is she trying to kid ? She wears the same old shite constantly! Look forward to her predictable rant later that she was unable to find anything to fit her size 26 arse ! 🥱
I thought that, I would be rushing to get off if that was happening, which it clearly wasn't, why does she lie so much, is her life really that dull?!

Reactions: 6
You can tell the days she's feeling herself because she records annoying preachy videos just so she can look at and listen to herself

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.