Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely disgusting content and I am no prude! She is the lowest of the lowestā€¦ unfollowed!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now all these sex stories šŸ˜³šŸ¤” she really believes sheā€™s a sex kitten eh šŸ˜­
I just find her hilarious! She loves to make out that she has had multiple partners who have all found her sexy and amazing in bed when the reality is that is soo far from the truth. She comes across as someone who is desperate to be seen as sexy and desirable but in actual fact very few men stick around in the cold light of day and she knows why !

Most of the answers look/sounded like they came from friends and also reference to the person who they both dated/slept with the same people :sick:

Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s so bleeping grim. No one needs to hear fifty two stories of her harping on about chuffing herself šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Most of the answers look/sounded like they came from friends and also reference to the person who they both dated/slept with the same people :sick:
But it's the same old bullshit answers she continuously recycles, just under a different caption ! All with the intention of trying to let whoever she's trying to impress think she's some all knowing goddess in bed ! I have a feeling apart from the 2 bfs and a few grubby drunken one nighters her experience of good sex is zero !!!

Reactions: 6
She reminds me of when youā€™d go to sleepovers at like she 14 (and are a total virgin) and act like youā€™re the most experienced kisser / make up stories about stuff šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚šŸ˜† sheā€™s too cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On a side note the wild deodorant stories fucked me off ā€œIā€™ve been wanting to try this for agesā€ well Poppy Hun why didnā€™t you do what the rest of us do and PAY FOR IT YOURSELF!!!! But no you knew if you hung off long enough theyā€™d gift you it. Absolutely pisses me off that these ā€œinfluencersā€ pay for duck all! I ummmmed and ahhhhed for months over whether I could justify the money on wild deodorant as a stay at home mummy on 1 income, and she sits on her hole talking fake sex stories and get sent stuff for free!
Questioning whether I will continue to purchase wild now šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She reminds me of when youā€™d go to sleepovers at like she 14 (and are a total virgin) and act like youā€™re the most experienced kisser / make up stories about stuff šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚šŸ˜† sheā€™s too cringe.
Like Jay from the inbetweeners

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On a side note the wild deodorant stories fucked me off ā€œIā€™ve been wanting to try this for agesā€ well Poppy Hun why didnā€™t you do what the rest of us do and PAY FOR IT YOURSELF!!!! But no you knew if you hung off long enough theyā€™d gift you it. Absolutely pisses me off that these ā€œinfluencersā€ pay for duck all! I ummmmed and ahhhhed for months over whether I could justify the money on wild deodorant as a stay at home mummy on 1 income, and she sits on her hole talking fake sex stories and get sent stuff for free!
Questioning whether I will continue to purchase wild now šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
I was tempted by it at first but the way theyā€™ve flooded it out to every influencer no matter what their values made me reconsider

Reactions: 20
I was tempted by it at first but the way theyā€™ve flooded it out to every influencer no matter what their values made me reconsider
Anyone know if itā€™s any good? I mean, itā€™s a wonderful idea and one I reckon most people would get behindā€¦ if it worked. All I have seen is influencers going on about how happy they are to try it and then never mentioning it again and a rare few saying theyā€™ve binned it as they were stinking to high heaven

Anyone know if itā€™s any good? I mean, itā€™s a wonderful idea and one I reckon most people would get behindā€¦ if it worked. All I have seen is influencers going on about how happy they are to try it and then never mentioning it again and a rare few saying theyā€™ve binned it as they were stinking to high heaven
I really like it, the scents are lovely and itā€™s long lasting. It takes a couple of weeks for your body to adjust so I reapplied again later in the day but only at the beginning

I really like it, the scents are lovely and itā€™s long lasting. It takes a couple of weeks for your body to adjust so I reapplied again later in the day but only at the beginning
Thank you! A proper review feom a paying customer instead of a hun who will flog anything

She was more enthusiastic about the named box then the actual product !!

Reactions: 3
I use Wild deodorant and find it quite good and Iā€™m a bit of a sweaty betty! Agree it does take a while to adjust from traditional deodorant though.

The sensitive ones are rubbish though - no smell and no matter how much I washed and reapplied it didnā€™t stop me sweating and actually seemed to make me smell worse! I just stick to the normal ones now not sensitive.

I use Wild deodorant and find it quite good and Iā€™m a bit of a sweaty betty! Agree it does take a while to adjust from traditional deodorant though.

The sensitive ones are rubbish though - no smell and no matter how much I washed and reapplied it didnā€™t stop me sweating and actually seemed to make me smell worse! I just stick to the normal ones now not sensitive.
Is it also better to transition in the winter? Like when less hot and less likely to sweat?

So itā€™s just a deodorant and not an antiperspirant so it wonā€™t stop you sweating itā€™ll only disguise the smell. :)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.