Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only person that thinks Poppy is charming…. Is Poppy 😅

Imagine being so full of self importance that you won’t fulfil your end of the contract when staying somewhere - and it all takes about 20 mins to do, max! Lazy, lazy person.

Reactions: 10
I feel like when they were doing that food haul, Poppy looked at all the other girls food with total disdain and judgement. She's just so rude.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a person eye duck themselves when speaking into a camera the way Poppy does. What a narcissist

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel like when they were doing that food haul, Poppy looked at all the other girls food with total disdain and judgement. She's just so rude.
She's a twit. It surprises me that she has friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
their stories are just so cringe I almost can’t bare to watch them😂 once again how the duck has someone’s who’s had WLS able to eat all that food or even if she doesn’t eat it all would you even be craving it to buy it in the first place? She’s prob going to start putting weight on now. Also the way she speaks like hiiiiyaaaa and proper extending her words is so irritating

Imagine being so full of self importance that you won’t fulfil your end of the contract when staying somewhere - and it all takes about 20 mins to do, max! Lazy, lazy person.
The fact she’s managed to do a full face of make up as well 🙄 Priorities

I’m confused as to why her car is packed full, it looks like she’s moving house/to university. Didn’t she only go home for a week?

Reactions: 7
Is that good to last her a 7 hour journey or until the next services. She’s ruined her WLS with the stuff and quantities she is eating.

also how proud to leave the lodge a tit hole for the owner to clean,I’d be ashamed to admit that

It frustrates me that she found this hilarious after being on stories with Sarah after mousegate saying how polite and respectful she is to people and services. Doesn't sound like it...and that's now 2 examples of how she's been a nightmare Airbnb guest. Hope they have given poppy negative reviews.

• Heart
It frustrates me that she found this hilarious after being on stories with Sarah after mousegate saying how polite and respectful she is to people and services. Doesn't sound like it...and that's now 2 examples of how she's been a nightmare Airbnb guest. Hope they have given poppy negative reviews.
I thought this too! When she was crying in the car on Sarah’s stories - “I’m so nice.. I’m the best person ever … I would never treat someone badly..” 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
It’s not even the amount of food, it’s the actual food. All high in fats etc. She needs proper help, her relationship with food is unhealthy AF

Reactions: 9
Who does she think wants to see her sitting in a hot tub pouring booze down her throat ahd stuffing pizza in her gob? Not entertaining content.

Reactions: 9
The angel of the North posts, she's so annoying and not funny at all.
I wonder if they visited Jess? Doesn't she love right near there?

The angel of the North posts, she's so annoying and not funny at all.
I wonder if they visited Jess? Doesn't she love right near there?
She has COVID-19 so she’s isolating!

Reactions: 1
Something else that's really annoyed me. Why is there a big clump of hair hanging out of her bun thing? It's like she attempted a half up half down, but it's more 3/4 up 1/4 down. She's irritating me a lot today.
Surely it's not legal to drive after alcohol less than a day ago ans the amount of tit in her car blocking her back window?

Reactions: 5
Surely she's been to drop something off for jess.
She lives a minute away.
I walk my dog at the Angel everyday. Gutted I didn't see her doing them awful poses 🤣

Surely she's been to drop something off for jess.
She lives a minute away.
I walk my dog at the Angel everyday. Gutted I didn't see her doing them awful poses 🤣
Ps... I know jess is isolating I mean a door stop delivery.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.