Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face is comedy gold. She thinks she’s hot tit and she literally looks like she’s just been pulled out the fridge at the mortuary.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't think anyone loves themselves as much as she does.

Reactions: 14
She is definitely trying to show someone that she’s sexy with those latest photos. The confidence on her!

Not that there is anything wrong with a woman loving herself but poppy takes it too far!

Reactions: 6
She is definitely trying to show someone that she’s sexy with those latest photos. The confidence on her!

Not that there is anything wrong with a woman loving herself but poppy takes it too far!
Except Cam couldn't give 2 shits ! And he also knows, like the rest of us do, from the neck down it ain't pretty so she can pout and pose all she likes , the only person she is fooling is herself!

Reactions: 8
If I asked my friend to take photos of me while I stuck my arse in the air out of a hot tub, they'd throw my phone in the hot tub with me.
Classy to s-assy? No mate. Nothing classy, nothing sassy about those photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If I asked my friend to take photos of me while I stuck my arse in the air out of a hot tub, they'd throw my phone in the hot tub with me.
Classy to s-assy? No mate. Nothing classy, nothing sassy about those photos.
So would mine 🥲 I would also die of embarrassment posing like that in front of people. Most of her stories from this weekend have been for the benefit of Cam … ‘look how happy I am without you’ 🙃

Reactions: 15
Which screams "I'm not happy" 😂
Absolutely ! But don’t you think Cam is doing the exact same thing? I mean, I get that he isn’t half naked in a hot tub but I’ve never seen him post out and about as much as he’s has the past few weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Absolutely ! But don’t you think Cam is doing the exact same thing? I mean, I get that he isn’t half naked in a hot tub but I’ve never seen him post out and about as much as he’s has the past few weeks.
I dont think Cam's stories are to make Poppy jealous.

He is loving the attention of all of us tattle girls looking at his story and we're all hot tit unlike Poppy 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11

It’s when you see people say “oh I wish I had your confidence” - no hun. It’s delusions.

The “sexy” thing she does with her eyes makes her look like a love child of an umpa lumpa and one of the 7 dwarfs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is inconveniencing the owner of the lodge you stayed in really something to be proud of? 🤔

Is inconveniencing the owner of the lodge you stayed in really something to be proud of? 🤔
And again talking about shitting herself on her stories. Why?!?! There’s relatable then there’s just way way too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

And again talking about shitting herself on her stories. Why?!?! There’s relatable then there’s just way way too much.
Hopefully they get a charge or lose some of their deposit, pair of brats

Reactions: 2
She can barely wipe her own arse, can you imagine what state they’ve left the lodge in… I would be mortified if I had left if anything less than I found it!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.