Poonam Walid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definite signs of an influx of cash. New money = designer tat. Even when it looks hideous!
Her sister actually seems much nicer than her. Poonam has such a smug and unwelcoming look about her.

Reactions: 3
She really is something! All these affiliated links and lining up her own pockets. Look on the news whats happening and there she is selling designer gear and the sheeps that follow. Really ladies, invest in your own style, not Poonams.

I've never seen a pair that love themselves so much. I've unfollowed!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't understand why people are even contacting her asking for styleadvice, as if she's some expert on luxury brands because she wears a chanel handbag when walking in the fields behind her house. And yes, given the economic climate and current world events, she really is coming across as more shallow than ever. Read the room perhaps.

Reactions: 9
I’ve had to unfollow too. She comes off as so smug and the constant talk about everything designer is so shallow. The worst thing is that I don’t even find her style and taste appealing at all no matter how expensive everything may be. Money talks but wealth whispers.

I've just had a nose on her page, whats with all the designer bags?!! We get....you like designer.

Also, why have your morning tea with your YSL bag??!!! 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The amount of food these gluttonous twats cook makes me sick. In a world where everyone is hit by soaring living costs, they show off this unrealistic lifestyle to people who are probably struggling to eat! Read the room Abz- you greedy buffoon!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Lol. They do couples gym shift after iftar prep and appear to be the perfect couple. Last thing most folk wanna do is a couple gym fetish when starving! Its all for the camera. Makes me laugh.

Reactions: 1
Is it me or are the shoes wayyyy too small for her big feet?! Also, putting a designer belt around a coat doesn’t automatically make it look any nicer. It still looks hideous.
29C41BF4-44CA-481D-877F-13E9169043B6.jpeg

Reactions: 1
It's like he has never eaten in his life before. Those portions are not for 2 people
These pics made me laugh out loud cos the internet doesn’t let anyone get away with anything these days 😂🤣🤣👏 btw shout to the person who started this thread! Cos Poonam has turned into a massive show off since moving into that house acting like the last of the manor, above everyone else! Why do people give these greedy entitled influences so much time?? I just don’t get it, these people are actually hideous in the way they live, eat & constantly promote themselves and beg for freebies from anywhere they can. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 7
Cos Poonam has turned into a massive show off since moving into that house acting like the last of the manor, above everyone else!
So true. She was actually quite relatable and likeable pre moving into the Walid Wankers Residence. The constant bragging about the number of bedrooms, bathrooms etc, however, we never get to see a walk through. Always the same rooms; kitchen, dining area, gym, ‘walk in wardrobe’. Where are the other 18 rooms in your country mansion love?!

• Haha
I've just had a nose on her page, whats with all the designer bags?!! We get....you like designer.

Also, why have your morning tea with your YSL bag??!!! 🤣😂
Lol lol I saw that the bag with morning tea she looks ridiculous cos no one has Morning tea in their own house like that 🤣🤣😂😂

Just saw her stories and can’t believe she cooked 1kg of mince for the two of them. That slab that abs dished out would be enough for both me and my husband 😂

Someone seems to be on the beg now her sister is getting married!
Lol I saw that! They’re asking for everything for free OMG unbelievable. These influencers probably did start with good intentions but I’ve noticed as soon as their following grows their egos go with it & they think they’re some celebs. I’ve watched a couple of girls that I knew personally for years trying to get up & running as MUAs and as soon as they got enough of a following they simply turn into arrogant pigs. So unlikeable & beg free stuff everyday from brands. Poonam Walid is 1 of many Asian ones unfortunately.

Reactions: 4
Abz did the same thing the other day. Asked caterers to contact him for an upcoming family get together. Why can’t they just make enquiries and pay for things like the rest of us? They really do think they’re a cut above.
Also, if you have to get in your car every day and drive to a spot to go for a ‘country walk’ it’s not really the countryside you claim to live in. You live in birmingham!! I have friends who live a road away from them, who definitely don’t claim to live in the countryside for clout like these two idiots!