Poonam Walid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's not true that they only show the platter for the gram because they have repeatedly mention in their stories that they can demolish all that food and even show eaten bare bones after as evidence. Apparently it's a running joke in the family of how much these 2 can eat. You can see abs eating a footlong sandwich in 3 bites and you are telling me he has a tiny portion and that's it... Stop trying to defend them lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Hardly defending them, I started the thread ffs. I'm just not that obsessed with how much they eat in the grand scheme on things. Let's move on.

Reactions: 1
Lol people can discuss what they want. I think they are portraying the stereotypical Asian disgusting eating habits including heart conditions and diabetes. All those free meats and desserts could go to less privileged than these 2 fake wannabes. If they can afford to wear all luxury and designer brands then they can afford to pay for stacks and stacks of free meat they get each week. There is no need for 2 people to consume food for 20 people just because it's free...

Yes. Still….2k on a chess set. Do they even play chess 😳

Or maybe it’s just me. I’ve moved recently as well and if anyone is going to spend that much on a present for me then I’d ask for something practical like new cast iron radiators or a kick ass coffee machine.

Reactions: 2
So basically all the ‘prizes’ at their family games night were items that Poonam was gifted throughout the year. She did the same thing last year as well. So classy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So basically all the ‘prizes’ at their family games night were items that Poonam was gifted throughout the year. She did the same thing last year as well. So classy 🙄
I stopped following her cus her content was full of ads but I had a feeling it was all her kindly gifted pr packages she was handing out 🤦🏽‍♀️

I stopped following her cus her content was full of ads but I had a feeling it was all her kindly gifted pr packages she was handing out 🤦🏽‍♀️
She has no shame. Why not give it to a women's refuge or something or to the NHS. There are a few people who have said she is down to earth and relatable, I think she is the opposite.

She is full of herself and arrogant. She thinks she is better than everyone else. She only tries to look kind to promote her business as much as she can. Play the nice girl to make money, why not? She is only on Instagram to make more money so she can buy more designer stuff, that's all. She is not there to help the humanity.

Reactions: 7
There’s literally nothing about her or her husband that is down to earth and I’m curious as to how people think that about them?

Those freebies should’ve been donated to a charity/womens refuge etc where they would’ve been really appreciated.

Also is she going to plug that awful puffy Ted baker coat for the rest of her life 🙄

Does she do botox, fillers etc? It’s so obvious as she can’t move her forehead but claims it’s all down to the products she uses.
You can tell she gets cheek fillers and tear trough fillers.
If I was her age with no kids, I’d have loads of money too.

One thing I do rate them for, they give a lot, host etc to both sides of their families.

It's easy to give away when it's free. Free meats from saffron alley and free desserts from halawat and milkcake guy they promote all the time. Poonam gives free pr to family the cheapskate rather than buying present. They give everything given to them for free as presents for family then buy themselves expensive designer kits. The mind boggles lol
One thing I do rate them for, they give a lot, host etc to both sides of their families.

Definetely has Botox and fillers. Nothing wrong with it but why claim it’s down to her skincare routine. Abs has had hair plugs as well. They’re a very vain couple.

I don’t think they host a lot, this is the first time abz’s family have come round. When have they ever gone all out for Ramadan or eid? Usually it’s Poonam as family that come by to eat the free bbq meat and soggy milkcakes 😀

She’s definitely getting more money grabbing. Lured followers in with a friendly innocent persona but now she just want their ££££. I noticed she doesn’t always say where her clothes are from, you have to click on the link to see meaning she gets affiliate link money.
If she has a well paid job and this is just a side thing then why be deceptive. She is promoting all different skincare etc but it can’t ALL be that great. People usually stick to one thing.
And yeah the amount they eat is actually disgusting. Hope they have good plumbing in their house 💩💩💩💩

That is a lot of food there! He really does eat like a pig.

Also, how much can one talk about a chanel bag! 🙄

That is a lot of food there! He really does eat like a pig.

She wants to do horse riding with private lessons and buys Chanel bag. It's almost that they never had anything in life before that they are overcompensating it for something

They remind me of that couple on Goodness Gracious Me who always acted white ‘St John and Vanessa’ 😂😂😂😂

Oh god she really can go one about the mundane. Making videos of all the different ways to wear a handbag like it’s a very different process depending on what brand bag it is 🙄