Poonam Walid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t have actual valuable jewellery, anything remotely expensive is only expensive because it’s branded rather than because it’s high quality ie chanel logo earrings - why not invest in a pair of nicer quality diamond studs for example.

That’s literally all there is worth taking. The art is painted canvases that she got for free and the chess set isnt something that anyone else would be interested in buying.
So true. It’s all tacky branded designer stuff. Nothing of any real value but even so, they should be careful. People rob idiots like this for the hell of it, not just for financial gain.

poonam isn’t remotely relatable and I don’t understand the stupid girls that claim their life hasnt Been the same while she was off socials!
They put their lives on socials so should be willing to take the good with the bad and not blame trolling or evil eye! Ain’t no evil eye wanting those worn out crappy Hermes shoes she wears everywhere!

also, note how she is actually declaring PR and gifted stuff all of a sudden!

Reactions: 4
Those cat walk videos placed carefully outside the designer shops are so tacky too. Which hubby wants to spend hours on holiday taking crappy action shots! Was it a holiday or a promo video?? It's like their lives revolve around the gram. But the reaction of her followers is also a telling indictment of how easily minds are manipulated. I mean go to Paris.Visit the galleries and enjoy the romance etc. But it looks like they were on a BS fashion shot with the expensive shops for evidence of their high end living. Poor us! Let us eat cake as they say!!

Poonam doesn’t know the first thing about arts and culture so no point in going to a gallery, unless it’s to look at the price tags 😀

Reactions: 2
lol I doubt thieves are going to bother breaking into their home to steal a couple of YSL or Chanel bags, and abz’s grotty Versace bathrobe 😀😀
She doesn’t have actual valuable jewellery, anything remotely expensive is only expensive because it’s branded rather than because it’s high quality ie chanel logo earrings - why not invest in a pair of nicer quality diamond studs for example.

That’s literally all there is worth taking. The art is painted canvases that she got for free and the chess set isnt something that anyone else would be interested in buying.
Loool @ShinyDiscoBalls you made me LOL 🤣🤣 you’re right when we break it down there’s nothing actually worth the robbers time. Those earrings and her worn out Hermes as already said here isn’t gonna cut it for the high end robberies. Her handbags they’d just swipe when she’s out and about rather than go to all the effort of a break in & I doubt they have loads of cash lying around and everything is cheap gifted tacky, crap anyway. Those Paris videos are just imo boring and pathetic, I don’t even watch them. When I’ve been to Paris I don’t do that, I enjoy it and take a bit of footage for myself and close people but I mean honestly who watches all that and thinks wow Poonam’s so inspiring. It just says a lot about the people who love her and send those messages to her, I don’t wanna be mean but honestly those people who love her must live simple, boring lives cos I actually find Poonam one of the most boring influencers around. Even serena worldwide is way more entertaining than her. All we see is her boring, frumpy wardrobe and lots of ad beauty products or their huge portions of food and desserts all in their country estate in Tamworth LOL - how inspirational 🥱🥱

Yep, I've noticed the Gift/Ad are on the pages now. They obviously need the Instagram income.

Yep, I've noticed the Gift/Ad are on the pages now. They obviously need the Instagram income.
Yeah it’s clear that need the instagram income even after she said they have 4 other streams of income l then why cry over your account and open a new one with nothing but ads?? I’m really beginning to dislike these liar influencers who try so hard to make out they’re something they’re not

Reactions: 5
Yeah it’s clear that need the instagram income even after she said they have 4 other streams of income l then why cry over your account and open a new one with nothing but ads?? I’m really beginning to dislike these liar influencers who try so hard to make out they’re something they’re not
Noticed Abz is promoting her page too. Did he do this before?

Reactions: 1
Noticed Abz is promoting her page too. Did he do this before?
It's a tough economy; these luxury influencers have gotta do what they gotta do to make bank ;)
I've lurked here for a while - I used to like Poonam Walid, but was quickly put off by her constantly saying how 'amazing' and game-changing every skincare product she was gifted, was for her. The last straw (for me) came was that weird turmeric peel-off face mask she was advertising last year - it's a rip-off product that tears at your skin (which can cause long-term damage and even micro tears) and doesn't actually minimise blackheads or cleanse your skin. I was better off using a chemical exfoliator from corsx. It's one thing to like lots of high-end skincare items, but not every single product is 'amazing' for your face (especially now as she's moving into the mature skincare category). She's a little cringey and tries way too hard - especially in her recent trip to Paris and the Super Serious Model Walk past the designer shops

Her latest post suggests some one has created a dummy account..a hacker?? So now we're lead to believe a hacker caused her original account to be closed down not her breach of rules, but she's also careful now to add the AD symbol on her paid promotions. Makes you wonder what her game is.

It's a tough economy; these luxury influencers have gotta do what they gotta do to make bank ;)
I've lurked here for a while - I used to like Poonam Walid, but was quickly put off by her constantly saying how 'amazing' and game-changing every skincare product she was gifted, was for her. The last straw (for me) came was that weird turmeric peel-off face mask she was advertising last year - it's a rip-off product that tears at your skin (which can cause long-term damage and even micro tears) and doesn't actually minimise blackheads or cleanse your skin. I was better off using a chemical exfoliator from corsx. It's one thing to like lots of high-end skincare items, but not every single product is 'amazing' for your face (especially now as she's moving into the mature skincare category). She's a little cringey and tries way too hard - especially in her recent trip to Paris and the Super Serious Model Walk past the designer shops
Yeah and the worst of it was she kept calling everything ‘amazing’ and not declaring them as Ads! Which is just basically lying to everyone and that’s another reason why I dislike her and her shady behaviour. Yeah and now someone’s impersonating her and they’re saying they know who it is. It’s probably that niece they were talking about and it’s mentioned in this thread a few days ago. Okay….so she’s now that disliked by family members too….she needs to calm her smugness down if she can but she probably can’t and that kind of smug energy just leaks into all areas of your life which seems to be happening with her now

• Heart
All of her squares on her Instagram are either ads or links to her clothing which are saved in her stories..££££$$$$€€€€🤭

Desperate for the cash. Obviously with winter coming up, they need the extra cash...🤣😂

• Haha
Yeah and the worst of it was she kept calling everything ‘amazing’ and not declaring them as Ads! Which is just basically lying to everyone and that’s another reason why I dislike her and her shady behaviour. Yeah and now someone’s impersonating her and they’re saying they know who it is. It’s probably that niece they were talking about and it’s mentioned in this thread a few days ago. Okay….so she’s now that disliked by family members too….she needs to calm her smugness down if she can but she probably can’t and that kind of smug energy just leaks into all areas of your life which seems to be happening with her now
That makes greater sense than being hacked, because if she had been hacked, surely she'd have emphasised the importance of having two-step verification, back-up codes etc. but she hasn't done any of that. She's sort of brushed it off and been super vague about it all...I don't think someone with a previous following like hers, would have been so lax about online security.
I do agree: how can all these products be "amazing" and her favourites? I think she's definitely had work done (which is not a problem; she's just not being honest about it) because you can see it in her forehead and under eye area. I know no amount of product can create smooth, unlined under eyes like hers, which is why I switched off her. Even with her modest dressing: you don't have to look frumpy or like a piece of wallpaper from the 1970s. There's so many ways you can look your age group whil covering up. She's very petite, so all the midi dresses with court shoes etc. really do her no favours. All her posts and Stories now are just adverts...it's boring. It's like looking at an online catalogue

Reactions: 3
What I don’t get is she would always bang on about being a chartered marketer and how she went for the highest qualifications in her chosen career, but couldn’t follow simple rules when it came to marketing on Instagram to the extent it got her account shut down.

Reactions: 7
The account being ‘hacked’ is blatant lies! As @wafflesnwings said, with two step verification etc, she just isn’t the sort to leave herself open to the possibility of anything like that happening. The ‘hacking’ is a cover up for her account actually being taken down due to non declaration of ads and gifted content, however, no one will feel sorry for princess poonam if this was revealed so the hacking story feeds the ‘poor me’ narrative much better.

And she’s now advertising a blow dry at Harrods when she has ‘weekly blow drys’ with Kam lavo who she claims to be a good friend. If money was not an issue, why would she step on her friends toes like that and advertise another place for blow drys? Although harrods are a huge brand and not really competing for Kam’s clientele, she should be more loyal than this.

Reactions: 3
That makes greater sense than being hacked, because if she had been hacked, surely she'd have emphasised the importance of having two-step verification, back-up codes etc. but she hasn't done any of that. She's sort of brushed it off and been super vague about it all...I don't think someone with a previous following like hers, would have been so lax about online security.
I do agree: how can all these products be "amazing" and her favourites? I think she's definitely had work done (which is not a problem; she's just not being honest about it) because you can see it in her forehead and under eye area. I know no amount of product can create smooth, unlined under eyes like hers, which is why I switched off her. Even with her modest dressing: you don't have to look frumpy or like a piece of wallpaper from the 1970s. There's so many ways you can look your age group whil covering up. She's very petite, so all the midi dresses with court shoes etc. really do her no favours. All her posts and Stories now are just adverts...it's boring. It's like looking at an online catalogue
Lol @wafflesnwings her midi dresses and court shoes do her zero favours 😂 she’s defo had work done under eyes and forehead because there are no skincare products or lasers that can create rust smoothness and I know because I have work done in those areas myself. And yeah her whole instagram are now ads and gifted content which fully explains why her account was shut down! It’s wasn’t ‘Nazar it evil eye’ lol it was this blatant lying. I hope people start realising what she’s like now - so misleading

The account being ‘hacked’ is blatant lies! As @wafflesnwings said, with two step verification etc, she just isn’t the sort to leave herself open to the possibility of anything like that happening. The ‘hacking’ is a cover up for her account actually being taken down due to non declaration of ads and gifted content, however, no one will feel sorry for princess poonam if this was revealed so the hacking story feeds the ‘poor me’ narrative much better.

And she’s now advertising a blow dry at Harrods when she has ‘weekly blow drys’ with Kam lavo who she claims to be a good friend. If money was not an issue, why would she step on her friends toes like that and advertise another place for blow drys? Although harrods are a huge brand and not really competing for Kam’s clientele, she should be more loyal than this.
Totally agree with you @sammy777 with promoting Harrods’s blow drys vs always going to Kam lavoi. Clearly desperate for the income otherwise she wouldn’t be doing all these ad/gifted posts. There’s nothing real left about her anymore. Being shady and greedy is what got her account shut down and she’s still lying to everyone

I never post on places like this but Poonam is shady as hell!

I just don't trust her as an influencer. Shes all about making £££ of you. Instead of buying that ugly handbag why dont you invest in yourself by investing your hard earned money into stocks and shares or something that you will benefit from in the long run.

Once she ran a giveaway / competition and i clicked on the winner and it was non other than her pal leenaguiger.

I work in marketing competitions need air tight terms and conditions gifting free PR which you don't want to your friends is not a fair way of running a competition Poonam.

Abz too i don't believe for one second that all of this meat / spices / sauces / cookerwear / meals our desseets is purchased from his own £ without being incentivised by these brands bollox!

It's got to be somewhat gifted. He needs reporting to the ASA too!

Just saying!

Reactions: 7
Abz & Poonam. They are a very strange couple. Anyway, they are around 37/38 years old and I find them extremely pretentious and fake. It’s quite obvious that Poonams Instagram account was taken down due to non compliance and she has made up a whole fake story about instructing solicitors etc. If low key celebrities can not get their accounts back for breaches, what makes her so special? She really is so full of herself & not down to earth or relatable in any way. She says she has multiple streams of income, doesn’t she have a full time marketing job? How does she have the time and juggle all these roles? I’ve also noticed she started doing YouTube now for that “extra income”. She really tries too hard and really wants to stand out for being a “luxury asian influencer”. If she was genuine, I think people would like her more but that smugness is so sickening.

I agree, it's the smugness that comes through which is becoming unbearable. Notice she had her hair done by Kam L, what happened to Harrods?! That was obviously to line her pockets!

Notice, there are a few newbies joining this thread, no issue with that...how did you find us:)

• Heart
Funny no updates from the solcitors, not even a freebie 30 minute counselling? Must be only the milke cake man that does that. The couple are an example of how a craving for fame, wealth and adulation can distort reality. The comments from her band of followers must egg her on as she and her hubby just love themselves so much. Walsall's version of Kim Kardashian