Poonam Walid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abz eating a salad with not one, not two, but FIVE eggs!!
I’m dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣 but yeah so true lol I love these threads people are so hilarious with the comments 🤣❤

I just joined. I've been a long term follower of Poonam and Abz, and really enjoyed their content previously, but it really bothers me how Poonam posts so many ads and never declares them?!
It's so misleading. I swear every other month she touts her hair/ skin is due to a different product. And the way she's been getting blowdries to copy her sister's style is so blatant. Also I'd seen in comments she didn't recommend the airwrap for long hair because her curls dropped- clearly she's not using it right/ doesn't have a discount code so isn't promoting it!
Rant over but I needed to get it out!

Maybe it's from their neighbours on the farm :rolleyes:
🤣🤣

I just joined. I've been a long term follower of Poonam and Abz, and really enjoyed their content previously, but it really bothers me how Poonam posts so many ads and never declares them?!
It's so misleading. I swear every other month she touts her hair/ skin is due to a different product. And the way she's been getting blowdries to copy her sister's style is so blatant. Also I'd seen in comments she didn't recommend the airwrap for long hair because her curls dropped- clearly she's not using it right/ doesn't have a discount code so isn't promoting it!
Rant over but I needed to get it out!

Maybe it's from their neighbours on the farm :rolleyes:
But yes you’re right @coconutshy203 i think her content is just so boring. Everything’s an ad and it’s misleading and false - she should be reported to the advertising standards people im sure I’ve seen a link on it on the Erim threads as she does the same and if I come across it again I’ll post it on here so that she can be reported for not declaring as it’s so wrong & untruthful for all the people who follow her & some blindly just buy what she promotes. Such underhand behaviour from her. There’s no actual real life content that she posts anymore since they moved into that fake farmhouse in the pretend village where they live. It’s all carefully curated and it’s mainly showing off their lavish lifestyle all done with so much smugness

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s got such a smug look. She’s not your girl-next-door type. I doubt she could hold a conversation with anyone for more than a minute- so boring and dull!
She’s trying this luxury lifestyle content thing so hard but it just doesn’t suit her.

she does need to be reported. It’s really unfair on people who part with their cash based on her say-so. ‘I’ve been using this product for years’ with every new skincare range and posting heavily edited after pics is so misleading.

Reactions: 2
She’s got such a smug look. She’s not your girl-next-door type. I doubt she could hold a conversation with anyone for more than a minute- so boring and dull!
She’s trying this luxury lifestyle content thing so hard but it just doesn’t suit her.

she does need to be reported. It’s really unfair on people who part with their cash based on her say-so. ‘I’ve been using this product for years’ with every new skincare range and posting heavily edited after pics is so misleading.
Also short hair really does not suit her - it just keeps getting shorter and shorter. She looks good with long lush shiny hair

Reactions: 1
Is she getting her hair blow dried to copy her sister or is it that the hairdresser only really knows how to do 1 style? I know a few people that have had their hair cut by Kam and she always does the same sort of thing- even if you ask for something completely different and customer service is awful! They keep people waiting hours and the salon owner/manager acts like a cliquey school girl ignoring any customers waiting in the salon.

The latest story unveiling the painting....and then gifting the chanel broach! I mean really. What plant do they live on.

It was super cringe! Gifts are given from the heart and don’t need to be broadcast to the world. The way she bangs on about Chanel she must be trying to secure a Chanel sponsorship!
The latest story unveiling the painting....and then gifting the chanel broach! I mean really. What plant do they live on.

Reactions: 3
Can’t stand her smug face but it’s her fat gross greedy pig of a husband I really can’t stand. The mere sight of the gluttonous wanker knocks me sick

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Chanel gift was weird and OTT, does this mean she never paid for the paintings and if so, why hasn’t she declared it as a gift. We need to start reporting her to ASA as she never declares ads properly.

Reactions: 4
Can’t stand her smug face but it’s her fat gross greedy pig of a husband I really can’t stand. The mere sight of the gluttonous wanker knocks me sick
THISSS!!!! Lollllll
And the side tilt head-nodding every time he tastes anything! Pisses me right off

I think majority of folk follow this smug couple because it some how reassures us how the annoyingness of their fake life brings a sense of reality to our daily grind! Like most of us at that age have kids to worry about, annoying bosses to deal with or family politics (and more). These two just advertise their chanel, their deserts, meat bbq, country living (from an estate in Tamworth) and the odd gold bellished art work bartered for some exchange in kind. Anyway just smile, have a gander and thank yourself you're not like them.

Reactions: 5
I thought that was absolutely terrible!! The way they video’d it all omgggg- cringe!! And the way that gave her the Chanel brooch I felt sick. The desperation was next level. I can’t believe people watch this stuff but I’m still in disbelief that they filmed it and posted it the way they did. Her energy is so passive aggressive these days too and her smugness is the biggest thing about her these days

I think majority of folk follow this smug couple because it some how reassures us how the annoyingness of their fake life brings a sense of reality to our daily grind! Like most of us at that age have kids to worry about, annoying bosses to deal with or family politics (and more). These two just advertise their chanel, their deserts, meat bbq, country living (from an estate in Tamworth) and the odd gold bellished art work bartered for some exchange in kind. Anyway just smile, have a gander and thank yourself you're not like them.
Lol you said it so magnificently…..their country estate in Tamworth though 🤣🤣🤣

I’m not saying she needs to or even needed to lose weight but given she’s been on the healthy eating/exercise flex for 2 months now and only lost half a stone is because of how big their portions are even though she’s cut her carbs, sugar etc ….. just proves that even when you’re eating healthy portion sizes matter if you’re trying to lose weight but these 2 just keep going with the huge meat fests on the daily

Attachments

Considering she has added in weights she may have increased muscle mass whilst losing fat. Meaning her weight on the scales doesn’t show dramatic changes but there will be changes to body composition and overall health. Personally I feel that half a storm over 2 months is good considering she didn’t have much to lose in the first place. Slow and steady usually means it is kept off longer.

I’m not saying she needs to or even needed to lose weight but given she’s been on the healthy eating/exercise flex for 2 months now and only lost half a stone is because of how big their portions are even though she’s cut her carbs, sugar etc ….. just proves that even when you’re eating healthy portion sizes matter if you’re trying to lose weight but these 2 just keep going with the huge meat fests on the daily

Considering she has added in weights she may have increased muscle mass whilst losing fat. Meaning her weight on the scales doesn’t show dramatic changes but there will be changes to body composition and overall health. Personally I feel that half a storm over 2 months is good considering she didn’t have much to lose in the first place. Slow and steady usually means it is kept off longer.
You don’t build up muscle mass that quickly as I’m doing weight training too, 3 times a week and I just started 6 weeks ago but I’ve lost weight on the scales as my food has been cut down. But anyway, I think she looks good either way - but those portion sizes of their food are always huge lol

You don’t build up muscle mass that quickly as I’m doing weight training too, 3 times a week and I just started 6 weeks ago but I’ve lost weight on the scales as my food has been cut down. But anyway, I think she looks good either way - but those portion sizes of their food are always huge lol
And always cooked in loads of oil 🥴

Their neighbours must HATE the smell of their cooking constantly wafting over the garden fence!

They don’t have any immediate neighbours of course, they live in their country home in the middle of all those fields 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5