Poonam Walid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love it how she refers to the word wealth rather than money or financially.
People who have wealth whisper, not brag.

Also, not being rude and I'm sure it's a lifestyle choice, but they have chosen not to have kids or perhaps can't so making the most of their financial circumstances. If one didn't have kids, trust me they would compensate by having an immaculate house, the immaculate wardrobe and luxuries in life.

Reactions: 3
Yeh I think the brags were ridiculous, it’s always the same questions, where’s your Rolex ftom, where’s the chanel from, what’s your favourite belt, total bore fest. I can’t believe she added the bit about charity, I doubt she has done all of that, she’s just a regular influencer holding down a FT job, why Would she be doing so much charity Work, I don’t buy it. I am certain she asks her own questions (from the other accounts) so she can brag and make money off affiliate links.

I also think her not having kids is prob not a choice, but if they can’t, she’s “wealthy” enough (supposedly) to go via IVF if she wants to. Abz family have young kids and she is around them so I’m surprised she hasn’t addressed it. However they are only mid 30s aren’t they? Maybe they wanted to focus on careers first.

Reactions: 1
Prior to her gaining a big following (which I’m convinced 99% are 12 year old Asian girls heavily influenced by her BS), she said that her and Abz most definitely want children. I think perhaps when they both lost substantial weight and revised their eating habits it might’ve been in an effort to help their journey to become parents assuming it hadn’t been happening for them prior to that. And regardless of how much money you have in the bank, sometimes IVF isn’t successful. (And no amount of money can pay for class either no matter how hard they try but that’s a separate point). I believe Poonam is 38, so at this point I don’t think it’s a case of waiting until they are in a better position with their finances/careers etc.

On another note, even if they do have relatively successful careers (hard to ascertain as job titles often don't mean much), would they really have the funds to purchase a £600k house, with a potential £150k refurb, countless luxury holidays a year, designer bags, watches, accessories and clothes AND a substantial amount set aside for savings and investments? I just find this hard to believe and think there might be more to this than meets the eye. Does anybody know if Abz’ parents have/had money?

Reactions: 2
Yeh maybe but I meant in the sense that they gave got money in The bank to have a couple of rounds of ivf if need be; if they’ve been trying unsuccessfully then they may qualify via NHS.

I think she’s gifted loads and therefore can afford to buy the few luxury pieces she has. Abz is also gifted loads of food etc too so maybe day to day costs are minimal. She just wears high street clothes and she doesn’t strike me who buys clothes regularly as she likes her ‘timeless’ and ‘classic’ granny vibe. I wouldnt even be surprised if they are up to their eyeballs in credit card debts - she only shows what she wants you to believe.

As I see it, she doesn't speak much about her conventional career. But neither are City high flyers. Rather she works as a marketing manager and he is a recruitment director. Sort of middle income jobs and not the sort that affords the millionaire lifestyle. For example they freqursnlt eat out and are showcasing their wares. But then her wardrobe is mainly Zara and Mango and the eating out is probably sponsored alot. But two professionals... With multiple streams of income..is the image they want to portray. No one begrudges their income etc. It's. The irritating display of wealth thst she portrays each day that annoys me. There is no substance to the content. Just repeated bragging. It's the usual band of naive followers that seem to suck it up. Their the sort who would hashtag couple goals to remind themselves how great they are. It's really self infatuation in a form of narcissistic pleasure.

Reactions: 5
Does anybody know if Abz’ parents have/had money?
Without giving too much away re: how I know them…Abz’s parents had a couple of big properties and I believe, a commercial property too. These were left to Abz and his brother, so the investments properties they mention, were actually inherited by Abz and not worked for. They literally spend every penny they earn… and more.. in a really bad attempt at looking wealthy.
they’re also completely shameless in asking for freebies. They will NEVER eat out at a restaurant without contacting the restaurant first and asking for food in return for promo. They did the same with almost every aspect of their house. The front door, the interior designer, the tiles in the bathroom, the ‘outdoor kitchen’ aka bbq etc. They haven’t worked hard/paid for even 80% of that house.
---
I cannot believe Poonam is broadcasting her desire to sponsor a Palestinian child. They can never be silently charitable. It’s always for praise from strangers. So embarrassing.
If she really feels as strongly as she does, maybe she needs to reconsider her affiliation with Maybeline, garnier, L’Oréal, Nars, Armani, Valentino. But she won’t. Because she’s a greedy money hungry cow! She doesn’t give two hoots about Palestinians. Just bothered about how posting her support makes her look! No wonder strangers are calling her out to be a gold digger. It’s plain for all to see Poonam. These people aren’t ‘trolls’ with nothing better to do. They’re people who can see through your fake facade.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I thought as much re the wealth and requesting for freebies. They are a disgrace. It’s all a facade and showing the public what they want to see. There’s a whole new influx of Birmingham influencers coming through and she is definitely not invoked in that circle. She will be old news soon enough.

has she been calling out trolls? That’s not like her, she acts as if she is mother Theresa!!

All for the adoration of her followers. She could’ve just done so silently, but, noooo, not Poonam. She has to let people know that she’ll be donating from her paid promos and then immediately post a q&a where people are ‘thanking her’ for her support as if she’s the blinking duchess!

Attachments

When it comes to charity the left hand need not know what the right hand does. But this is PR for her. It's pathetic. Many normal people are silently giving zakat sadiqa and other charity to Palestine long before this war started. Just cringe worthy how she makes a video pouting and explaining shes parted with some spare change.

Yeh exactly, why not 50%, 100%. She’ll have forgotten all about it by the time the next Valentino belt drops🤣

Agreed. She can't wait to get her car washed again. Who said that ever?! Plus fashionistas on marches. Pouting at the camera.

• Haha
Agreed. She can't wait to get her car washed again. Who said that ever?! Plus fashionistas on marches. Pouting at the camera.
I know right! So ridiculous! And now linking her tik tok shop to get more money in. The greed is unbearable 🫤

How distasteful. Using the pro Palestine protest to pout and pose into the camera. That’s not what this was about. Such a dick!!!
She doesn’t realise her privilege at all. Sitting pondering over pampas or willow for a crappy vase when the poor people of Gaza are afraid to fall asleep from worry of being bombed while they sleep.

I agree. So ridiculous. All these instagrammers who are posting then spending hours deciding on decor. Absolutely pathetic.

I agree that your can use your profile to raise awareness of the Palestinian cause and certainly her husband seems to be doing that alone. But she has this odd and inconsistent approach of waving lip care products and lifestyle goals around minor furniture adjustments and tagging her ticktock etc. And why don't her followers see through this BS. Or do we really live in a fake world....

Oh jeez, what a dilemma over a frigging rug!

Oh and she happens to buy a new range rover....🙄