Poonam Walid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dress is god awful. The print and style are so dated and makes her look old. Frankly, I very rarely like anything she wears.
everything she wears is styled in the same way.Cinched at the waist with her ‘Celine’ belt and the YSL bag. Every time. It’s done. It’s boring. It’s repetitive.
And finally, after flashing her watch to the camera lens in every single story, one of her ‘followers’ finally asked about her watch. They scream new money! Such terrible taste.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Just seen her latest vlogs. Boring mundane voice as usuaaaaaal. She’s really flashing the cash isn’t she? Read the rpm gal…not everyone can afford to live like that!! Do you think her stay was gifted? She hasn’t marked as gifted or ad. I can’t imagine spending that much on one night! Boring hubby is at it too now.

Reactions: 2
Just seen her latest vlogs. Boring mundane voice as usuaaaaaal. She’s really flashing the cash isn’t she? Read the rpm gal…not everyone can afford to live like that!! Do you think her stay was gifted? She hasn’t marked as gifted or ad. I can’t imagine spending that much on one night! Boring hubby is at it too now.
They went when out of term, flights and accommodation is so much cheaper.
It's not cheap once you are out there, however they will soon recoup all the monies back with her aff links.
---

They went when out of term, flights and accommodation is so much cheaper.
It's not cheap once you are out there, however they will soon recoup all the monies back with her aff links.
---
Yeh but the hotel suite is still 1k+ a night out of season regardless…that is expensive! It’s just a holiday aswell and not a special occasion break..,for me it’s just too frivolous but it’s their money so they can do what they like.
I also noticed she had her lips done since I last watched her stories. Very obvious.

It’s so obvious she’s trying to compete with her sister. Fancy going on holiday at the same time as your sisters honeymoon and getting back and spending hours editing and posting reels before your sister has had a chance to post anything about hers. It’s so catty!
My guess is it was a one night PR thing (I know the burj Al Arab do this) but they’ll try and show lots of outfit changes and drag out the content to make it look as though they stayed there for the week.
I would prefer them to be honest and say ‘we’re not dumb enough to spend 7k to sleep somewhere for a week so only stayed there for one night and stayed somewhere else for the rest’. But they would never want to give away that they are anything but FORTUNATE WITH 4 STREAMS OF INCOME! 😂
She is probably my most hated influencer. But I have to watch her to laugh at how hard she tries.

Reactions: 5
It’s so obvious she’s trying to compete with her sister. Fancy going on holiday at the same time as your sisters honeymoon and getting back and spending hours editing and posting reels before your sister has had a chance to post anything about hers. It’s so catty!
My guess is it was a one night PR thing (I know the burj Al Arab do this) but they’ll try and show lots of outfit changes and drag out the content to make it look as though they stayed there for the week.
I would prefer them to be honest and say ‘we’re not dumb enough to spend 7k to sleep somewhere for a week so only stayed there for one night and stayed somewhere else for the rest’. But they would never want to give away that they are anything but FORTUNATE WITH 4 STREAMS OF INCOME! 😂
She is probably my most hated influencer. But I have to watch her to laugh at how hard she tries.
Yes I agree she’s absolutely trying to outdo her sister. Has her sister been away then, so sad that poonam feels she needs to compete. I think she says on her vid that they are going to another hotel the next day. Prob another just as flashy tho!!!

Reactions: 1
It's fairly standard Dubai influencer content. Flash the business class seat, burj and madinat jumeriah. Tomorrow they will go to the Palm and probably be at the new Atlantis Royal. Tacky and just showing off. In previous years they would stay with his sister but she's now left so I guest they are splashing the cash on hotels rather than summing it with family.

She’s such small fish in Dubai though. Can you imagine her on Dubai bling…she has no chance. She should stick to her pointless content here in the Uk lol

I think the reels are an audition for Dubai influencer and tourist board sponsorship. She tagged the dubai tourist folk. They may even have asked for the paid promotions. It's very Judith Chalmers style commentary. Two days of edits at chosen venues seems like a target profile raiser for them and their sponsor. All the outfits are Laua Ashley style frumpy summer frocks. It's her style and quite boring. Anyways, the constant wannabe millionaire and look at me I'm so rich vibe is quite annoying.

Reactions: 4
This must be her attempt to rid herself of her Walsall accent?? Obviously aiming for a higher market.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep her lips have def been done! So is anyone on her IG channel? It’s sooooo boring. More of her voice diaries and as we all know her voice is sooooooooooo irritating! I haven’t checked it since she first did it but what’s the point of it ?!

Will she ever admit she’s had a tonne of Botox and lip filler? (We all know about that shiny forehead)
Will they ever talk about Abz’s hair transplant journey? (We all know that Neyo-hat-trend he’s been trying all summer isn’t a fashion statement).
Will they ever make any friends? Will they ever post anything that isn’t an ad/gifted/boast?

we’ll be waiting patiently for the next episode of Poonam Walids BORE FEST!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t watch her stories that often but have they never mentioned abz hair journey? I thought taht was common knowledge 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

they honestly live such a boring life but she seems to have a small amount of loyal followers 😏 I am
Suprised she’s not on tik tok tbh or is she?!! Havent checked. Her personality is so dire anyway, who would want to be friends, can you imagine, she must spend all her time talking about insta; she prob manages all 3 accounts, her, abz and the joint walids one

They are a mild form of the Kardashians. God help us if they do win the lottery and actually had some wealth. From what i see she's a marketing manager and he is a recruitment consultancy. Not really in the top 5% but frigging act like the Uber wealthy when they showcase their lifestyle brands.... Anyway dya reckon she will have kids?

Yes poonam definetly manages the Walids account for sure. And probably has the password for abz account. they did document abz hair plugs procedure way back when he he had them done but he may have recently had a further procedure hence the jaunty hats.
They’ve never addressed why they don’t have children but for some reason I get the impression it’s not through choice.

Her latest Q&A is so condescending, who on earth would want relationship advice from Poonam & Abz who are the most dullest couple ever.

Plus the not so subtle way to link to her rolex so that everyone knows how much it cost, no way are her followers likely to buy a Rolex anyway and it's not like she'd earn commission on the link - it was purely a brag. And her post about how they got the watch made no sense either, she says it was hard to source but also that a sales rep got it for them and they didn't need to do anything.

100%. No one asks where do you get a Rolex from. Generally from the Rolex store. If she had planned to come to Dubai than at the airport or the many malls here. And the size! I know Rolexes have been used as investment products lately. But it was a simple brag. Expect one on the car next. Desperate for the self applause. Her questions look self edited. And the dose of charity at the end to give humility. A genuine person needs not brag or mention either. She's lucky if she's doimg well and let her reward herself for her work. But this self display is off putting.