Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sammy777

It could be that she has requested not to be listed in the directory 🤷🏻‍♀️
I did wonder this but found You can’t request not to be listed. It’s a database that confirms your chartered status. If you’re not listed, you’re not chartered.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

ShinyDiscoBalls

Chatty Member
^ was just going to say the same - they're gifted a lot of meat from saffron alley (which means I will never buy from them even if I wanted to) which means they can be generous with their portions.

Apparantely their house isn't in the greatest of locations either, Poonam likes to make out she's some lady of the manor in her country home but it's on a housing estate on the outskirts of town. I wonder whether all those improvements they've made will increase the house value by as much as they spent on it.

sammy777

It’s so obvious she’s trying to compete with her sister. Fancy going on holiday at the same time as your sisters honeymoon and getting back and spending hours editing and posting reels before your sister has had a chance to post anything about hers. It’s so catty!
My guess is it was a one night PR thing (I know the burj Al Arab do this) but they’ll try and show lots of outfit changes and drag out the content to make it look as though they stayed there for the week.
I would prefer them to be honest and say ‘we’re not dumb enough to spend 7k to sleep somewhere for a week so only stayed there for one night and stayed somewhere else for the rest’. But they would never want to give away that they are anything but FORTUNATE WITH 4 STREAMS OF INCOME! 😂
She is probably my most hated influencer. But I have to watch her to laugh at how hard she tries.

Randy77

Chatty Member
Note to Abz........Historically, men's hat etiquette has designated that all hats should be removed upon entering indoors.

How awful did he look with a hat in the restaurant. His hiding his hair pigmentation.

• Haha

Fazza1

Her absence is called the art of slow living.... Take a pause from your gram, make an announcement and come back with a bang... Didn't you all realise!? She's been on a long but slow walk.

• Haha

Fazza1

As I see it, she doesn't speak much about her conventional career. But neither are City high flyers. Rather she works as a marketing manager and he is a recruitment director. Sort of middle income jobs and not the sort that affords the millionaire lifestyle. For example they freqursnlt eat out and are showcasing their wares. But then her wardrobe is mainly Zara and Mango and the eating out is probably sponsored alot. But two professionals... With multiple streams of income..is the image they want to portray. No one begrudges their income etc. It's. The irritating display of wealth thst she portrays each day that annoys me. There is no substance to the content. Just repeated bragging. It's the usual band of naive followers that seem to suck it up. Their the sort who would hashtag couple goals to remind themselves how great they are. It's really self infatuation in a form of narcissistic pleasure.

Randy77

Chatty Member
I've just had a nose on her page, whats with all the designer bags?!! We get....you like designer.

Also, why have your morning tea with your YSL bag??!!! 🤣😂

• Haha

truth33

Their official fifth stream of income 🤭
They’re declaring the ads on Abz account now because they’ve been reading this thread where we’ve said to report them to the ASA. So, that’s the real reason Poonam’s account got shut down instead of all the lying, waffling & nonsensical story she was telling us on stories the other day about the police being involved. So, it’s gone from a “team of lawyers” to an instagram apology where they’re admitting they made a mistake with her account to the police being involved. Oh, okay well this all makes complete sense. She’s full of lies and fakeness. I’m really going off her

ShinyDiscoBalls

Chatty Member
Well she has no life outside of working, no kids or pets, no friends, socializes with family and in laws infrequently, works out early morning before work. Abz does the cooking. So she has a lot of free time and her latest post says she ‘blocks out’ (blocks out from what, lol) the weekends for content creation.

Randy77

Chatty Member
They look like Designers have vomited over them. Half of her designer stuff isn't even nice.

This wasn't a holiday, it was more of a shopping trip, which they could've done here. Lots of restaurants and eating, again which they do ALL the time.

One picture of then at the pool, fully covered and look like she is going to a Mehndi night!! I can't imagine her jumping in, having fun and getting her hair wet.

sammy777

Abz did the same thing the other day. Asked caterers to contact him for an upcoming family get together. Why can’t they just make enquiries and pay for things like the rest of us? They really do think they’re a cut above.
Also, if you have to get in your car every day and drive to a spot to go for a ‘country walk’ it’s not really the countryside you claim to live in. You live in birmingham!! I have friends who live a road away from them, who definitely don’t claim to live in the countryside for clout like these two idiots!

ggukxo

Chatty Member
Isn’t she embarassed that she only managed to get 9.2k followers on her backup when both her husband and sister were heavily promoting it 😂

• Haha

Randy77

Chatty Member
She's even on tiktok now. Any additional exposure to her gaining ££££. Purchases she regrets buying is her latest thing, yet she exposed her codes and made money from her followers/cult.

• Sick

Randy77

Chatty Member
Its been a while, just shows how boring they have become,very repetitivein their content! Same old showing off eating, look how thin I am and designer gear. **yawn**

• Heart

sammy777

Have poonam and her sister always been so similar in their posting?. I feel like they’re morphing into the same online persona! Same ‘country living, same skin care, clothes, candles, journal crap, same affiliated links/codes, ads. You follow one, you follow both because they literally post the same shit! Zero originality!!
On another note, how annoying is poonams voice when she is talking to Abz?! It’s that stupid childish squeak she puts on like she’s a 5 year old and incapable of understanding what he’s saying.

• Heart

sammy777

How is she trying to now become a fitness influencer?! She started with not acknowledging her weight and saying ‘my goal isn’t to lose weight, it’s to become healthier’ to suddenly boasting about her weight loss and suddenly being very open to wearing figure hugging clothes, which previously she had said she doesn’t because she likes to dress modestly! Make up your mind Poonam!
also, he latest reel made me LOL! She is the dictionary definition of MUNDANE! There is nothing remarkable about her at all.

• Heart

wafflesnwings

VIP Member
I found the thread by searching her name on here. I figured that there had to be other people who saw through the Keeping up with Joneses / "I'm better than all of you peasants" lifestyle she leads

sammy777

We all called it! As soon as she lost a bit of weight, the frumpy ‘modest’ clothing disappeared. And the boasting of her screaming ‘I’m a size 8/small’ in every outfit reel now is just her arrogance down to a T. She never mentioned her size ‘for reference’ when she was a bit heavier.