PollyVdsz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been waiting for a thread on her!

Around xmas time she said how disappointed she was to see people copying her and I think she said some of the people are getting action taken or similar? Yet she defended Gabby. Laughable.

If you want to see how much she makes her company accounts are on companies house under the name “Sighh Designs”

Reactions: 11
If you want to see how much she makes her company accounts are on companies house under the name “Sighh Designs”
Is it the micro accounts? I thought it seemed extremely low and not sure how she pays an employee unless i’m massively missing something

Reactions: 1
Seems a bit of a jump from a £70k turnover to just £12k! When did she start her business ?

I do think it sounds low but also looks like it’s from 2019? From my viewing it seems like sighh exploded in 2020 (although I only started following in 2019 so missed the old phone case days) so I think the accounts at the end of this year will be telling - she must have a significant turnover to be able to employ two full time employees.

I really enjoyed when she first moved to Manc and was learning to live alone - I was at a similar stage in my life and really related. Last few months have made it clear to me that she is still very young and very sheltered

Reactions: 3
i’m sure her mums a dentist and runs her own private practice

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I’ve followed Polly for years and I do find her quiet relatable with the living alone/dating side of life she shows. Her products are nice (albeit a little expensive), and she must be doing really well to be able to employe staff and rent a studio! Her style is great and I do enjoy her stories. I’m surprised she never ventured into YouTube and vlogging.

I’m sad to hear she’s a Tory tho lol

She doesn’t even do that many ads compared to some of the influencers so I can’t imagine she is earning mega bucks from that side of it either.

I know she can’t help it either but something about her voice really annoys me, almost like she just needs to do a big cough and clear her throat first.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
£400 on the wrong type of bedding screamsssss tory
yeah it also kind of relates back to what someone said about her being young. Like who doesn’t know about import fees? Especially post-Brexit, if it’s not in the uk, you’re going to be paying tax.

Reactions: 2
I only started following recently and I quite like her. I like her raw honesty. We’ve all made an impulse purchase, not sure what buying bedsheets has to do with your political preferences 🤷🏼‍♀️.

I think she didn’t want to call out gabby because she’s seen how she behaves towards people. Wrong? Perhaps but not sure I’d be brave enough to stand up against someone as problematic as her “friend”.
Maybe I’ve not been around long enough and also don’t use Twitter so haven’t seen what other people reference.
Don’t get me wrong there is so much wrong with the “influencer” world but I don’t see Polly in that sense, it isn’t her job, she doesn’t really do sponsorships etc it’s just her showing her life but it does sometimes feel that people can’t do right for doing wrong sometimes. It’s her money, she can spend it how she likes. She was honest about the fact it was a silly move and she regrets it. What else can she do at this point?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I remember when she first started tagging the Australian shop when she first moved into her house - she bought her bean bags from there and I loved them so decided to look. They were £100 each!! From Australia!! I still follow the company on IG because I like the stuff but it’s much more for a ‘I’ll see if I can find anything like this cheaper in the UK’

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.