PollyVdsz #2 Tory vibes, basic business to run, photobombing weddings with Mr Man Bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she’s going to refund all the customers that are let down and want to send their products back

Reactions: 25
Also that last story is pure MANIPULATION. trying to paint herself as some distraught victim who is so disappointed in herself. “Finding it hard to process and remember” REMEMBER? Polly that’s 25 years of a bigoted upbringing you’re pretending to have forgotten. No way does she not remember posting all that, and she especially won’t have forgotten the inevitable hundreds of other bigoted conversations she willve had with her equally as bigoted family.

• Angry
Reactions: 54
More stories up
All she’s doing is reading posts on here (hence the charity donation someone suggested earlier) and making statements accordingly. If it wasn’t for this situation, she would never have attempted to help marginalised communities. She’s only doing it because she thinks that’s what’s going to salvage her career. I doubt they want to be your community service! Do us all a favour and delete your entire account, Polly

• Heart
Reactions: 42
So she wants to support marginalised communities when it deflects heat off her back. She can only reflect on how she contributes to marginalisation when it affects her business. As we've pointed out before, she's kept an exclusively white, cisgender, straight and posh online community up until today.
Sorry, I don't buy that she's changed.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Bet she’s already writing her to do list for ANOTHER week off work!

• Zoom with therapist, blame toxic personality on ex again
• Pottery the pain away
• Make gyoza’s with 3 old week leftover Turkey
• Book skiing holiday to clear fascist mind
• Place Amazon order of books by black authors to educate self but really just take cute pics of them on coffee table and never open them (a blogger staple!)

• Haha
Reactions: 53
She had chances to show that she had changed even slightly eg. She could have worked on diversifying her business by hiring someone other than another privileged white girl (same for the artists she uses and therefore shows she supports) but hey

Reactions: 23
Honestly, Polly needs to get a new job, away from social media. She shouldn't influence and situations like this just show how unregulated being an influencer is. People need to be held accountable otherwise the influencer world will seriously be a minefield of narcissistic racist twats like Polly.

Reactions: 24
Anddddd she ruined it with this final story. Pity party for one and a nice extra week off work to wallow. View attachment 962546
Well I knew her as a bleep before all this, so it’s only confirmed I was right, in fact no, I was wrong, she’s actually a bigger bleep than I thought she was.

She obviously realised her first “apology” wasn’t cutting it, and saw people calling for her to donate to charities, so she’s quickly jumped on that one thinking “that will wrap it up” and everyone will forgive and forget.
No doubt some people will take pity on her and think she’s changed and doesn’t hold those views anymore and still support her, but I don’t think anyone with any sort of moral compass will still support her or buy her stuff again.

Then finally, she thinks taking some time off will make people forget what she’s done. She knows if she starts posting normally again tomorrow people will jump on her. But if she leaves it a couple of weeks or whatever, she will just come back like nothing has happened, and she will be hoping some other persons racist tweets will have been dug up by that time and everyone will get off her back. I mean let’s face it, at the rate they’re all being exposed it’s highly likely 😉

Reactions: 16
Can’t believe she said in those new stories about hopefully repairing relationships with people that have cut ties after this tit show. That’s not up for you to decide, pal!! Classic racist, bigoted belief that throwing insincere apologies at people will make it all go away and then everything will be rosy again.

Reactions: 31
The fact her apology is still stuck behind her private profile sits really badly with me. She took so long to respond, that most of us who unfollowed straight away aren't getting any sort of apology, I wouldnt have even seen it if I hadn't read it on here. Seems like a last ditch attempt/beg to keep her current followers following, duck the rest of us who didn't hang around on her private account !! if she doesn't publicly address this she is even more of a coward than I thought she could be.

Reactions: 50
I’m sorry to keep banging on about this tiny insignificant issue amongst all the others, but I’m horrified at her old Tory tweets about hunting and animal cruelty, and she 100% still endorses all this so I’m not buying that she’s ‘not that person in the screenshots anymore’
All these issues are significant. Chat away hun ❤

She is a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Total cop out it being on her stories too. They disappear in 24 hours. She won’t want any trace of this scandal on her profile for future brand collabs and customers to see. Makes it all feel so shallow

Reactions: 28
She had chances to show that she had changed even slightly eg. She could have worked on diversifying her business by hiring someone other than another privileged white girl (same for the artists she uses and therefore shows she supports) but hey
It’s too late now because what BME person is gonna wanna work with her 🤢 I’m mixed race and I certainly wouldn’t feel safe with her.

Reactions: 14
Honestly, Polly needs to get a new job, away from social media. She shouldn't influence and situations like this just show how unregulated being an influencer is. People need to be held accountable otherwise the influencer world will seriously be a minefield of narcissistic racist twats like Polly.
Prospective Employer: Googles Polly Vadasz
Prospective Employer: Reads this thread
Prospective Employer: Thinks no chance to themselves

God help her if the prospective employer is Black or Gay or Lesbian or Working Class or Asian or even not Pro- Animal Abuse

Reactions: 14
All these issues are significant. Chat away hun ❤

She is a disgrace.
They are super significant.
You can’t be a decent human being whilst supporting horse racing & fox hunting.
The proof is in the pudding.
How does it feel to be the fox Polly? 🙃

Reactions: 17
I’m sure she’ll have plenty of time to reflect and process on her upcoming ski holiday!

Reactions: 12
Prospective Employer: Googles Polly Vadasz
Prospective Employer: Reads this thread
Prospective Employer: Thinks no chance to themselves

God help her if the prospective employer is Black or Gay or Lesbian or Working Class or Asian or even not Pro- Animal Abuse
She neeeeds a wake up call and her going into the real world with those kind of views will not be a pretty sight!

Reactions: 4
She has only offered to donate bc the insecure girls club said they were going to. It gave her the idea.

Reactions: 35
Total cop out it being on her stories too. They disappear in 24 hours. She won’t want any trace of this scandal on her profile for future brand collabs and customers to see. Makes it all feel so shallow
Believe you me, those 'future' brand collabs will be getting directly contacted if she actually has them or somebody hasn't beat me to it first

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.