PollyVdsz #2 Tory vibes, basic business to run, photobombing weddings with Mr Man Bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the blog post? I must have missed that part.
This one:)- just click on the view attachment bit
Absolutely, no bleeping wonder Pol and I guarantee you that it wasn't because you were very interesting at all...View attachment 960691
(Blog post from 2017 hence she absolutely cannot say that she forgot about it, she was very aware of the posts and obviously thought they were ok otherwise she would have deleted them not mentioned them)

Reactions: 1
‘the attitude as a teenager’ hun that isn’t called an ATTITUDE it’s called your PERSONALITY. 🗑

Reactions: 44
I think the newer posts are much better, but I’m never going to believe that she’s changed and I’m sure a lot of people will feel the same way. Bye Polly.

Reactions: 37
Wow polly's shitting her pants. Got to say anything to make sure her business doesn't go down. I just think if she was really sorry and wanted to own up to what a horrible person she really is, she would do everyone a favour and step away from social media permanently to reflect on how fucked up her views are and how she is most definitely not a good influence. A few days ago she was at a horse racing event with no awareness of how bad horses are treated in that sport, did she forget about that? She took those stories down because she was called out on, rather than address it. Now things are unavoidable and that's when she decides to address things in such a vague manner. To think she just wants all of this to blow over just so she can keep her business afloat. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 40
I’m sorry to keep banging on about this tiny insignificant issue amongst all the others, but I’m horrified at her old Tory tweets about hunting and animal cruelty, and she 100% still endorses all this so I’m not buying that she’s ‘not that person in the screenshots anymore’

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Anddddd she ruined it with this final story. Pity party for one and a nice extra week off work to wallow.
33898D5F-A8B1-4E3B-AB5C-2979C277782E.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Wish more people calling her out would name her though! Like spiltmilk did! Name her and shame her!!!!!!!

One of my best mates is black and a guy we knew kept writing racist tweets about her when we where 16. Let me tell ya after her brother found out he never tweeted again. My mate and her brother now are both successful doctors.

Racists are scum of this earth. What a bleeping witch she is 😡😡😡😡😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 17
I have always known you as a massive raging Tory you privileged cow. I’m sorry but no way do i forgive her. Especially after seeing that tweet about r*pe. No excusing

Reactions: 26
Sorry but I don’t think she can ever come back from this, no matter what “apology” she posts to her Instagram stories. BYEEEEE 🗑

Reactions: 14
10000% thinking of the ol’ $$$ drying up and shitting herself.

I’ve followed Polly on twitter since about 2012, and I defo don’t remember the tweets at the time! I do remember her always being very ‘uni is the only option’ and basically getting a ‘if you aren’t academic or smart then why bother’ sort of vibe.

Reactions: 19
Chucking a few donations at the situation is not going to make this go away Polly
I also think any self respecting charity should refuse the donations out of principle. It’s an exercise purely to make herself look good, no sincerity whatsoever. Typical Tory, trying to pay her way out of a situation. 🗑

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Donations is just the easiest thing she’s thought to come up with to try and look like she’s actually doing something. If you honestly believe she’s actually arsed about anything other than saving her own image and bank balance, you’re naive

Reactions: 33
Throwing money at it is like the most Tory way to apologise. Buy your way out.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.