PollyVdsz #2 Tory vibes, basic business to run, photobombing weddings with Mr Man Bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is her last ditch attempt of trying to save her business before opening back up tomorrow

Reactions: 24
She’s absolutely not changed though she publicly showed herself milling about with ‘the posh Surrey masses’ at the races on Boxing Day and betting on horses whilst pretending to care about their safety. I know that’s not in the same lane as her racism but her bigotry and classism is still very much clear to see

Reactions: 21
Currently staring at my sighh mirror decal knowing that it's coming straight off. appalling statement and appalling behaviour. Those tweets are some of the worst I've seen (and I've wasted hours on Elle Darby's thread looool|)|
I feel the same, I also have decals dotted around that I’m going to remove. Gutted. I can’t imagine how customers who were the target of her vile abuse feel :(

Reactions: 14
From Page 13 to at least Page 23: The amount of bigoted comments from Polly
Page 13: 54
Page 14: 6
Page 15: 29
Page 16: 9
Page 17: 7
Page 18: 3
Page 21: 11
Page 23: 9

At least 128 and we haven't gotten even halfway there yet...

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Not to be pedantic but a lot of her tweets were less than 10 years ago. Also 2012 is hardly 1800s America - some of the terminology she has used to describe Black people goes back to a truly horrendous time in history.

Reactions: 62
Did she genuinely leave these things on her social media for 10 YEARS? I’ve just caught up and can’t understand how you can say you don’t hold certain beliefs whilst still having those posts public.

Reactions: 9
Yeah - I'm a year younger than her and was very acttive on tumblr/twitter as a 16/17 year old and never did I use that language or really see it floating around. It's hate speech, and everyoone was the target. She wasn't a child, nor did she not know what she was doing
Not to be pedantic but a lot of her tweets were less than 10 years ago. Also 2012 is hardly 1800s America - some of the terminology she has used to describe Black people goes back to a truly horrendous time in history.

Reactions: 30
Ah that’s fine then Pol, all is forgiven. Worst apology (if you can call it that) ever. Absolutely pathetic.

Reactions: 13
Yes, exactly - her comments then read like something a racist old person would say, not a bleeping 16 year old in the 2010s. I was 16 in the early 2000s and let me tell you, NOBODY thought it was cool to use any of the slurs they did and neither did their parents.

Reactions: 29
Polly, if you're reading this (which you 100% are) then I don't think you can blame people if they don't want to shop with you ever again

Reactions: 26
Yeah I’m sorry but nobody was really using the word n*gro in 2013?? Except her it seems

Reactions: 34
Way to downplay what she is actually responsible for, "hateful language"/"close-minded views" barely scratches the surface of the fact. Not even the tweets alone, in which there were dozens upon dozens of slurs and casual hatred, but scrolling through her tumblr posts really gave an insight into what a twisted individual she is. Misogynistic, racist, xenophobic, ableist, pro-pedophilia, fatphobic, pro-hunting views, all laid bare for anyone to see. Really painted a very ugly picture of her views and mindset, makes me wonder if ten years really is enough to undo all of that (spoiler: I don't think so)

Reactions: 24
Yeah I’m sorry but nobody was really using the word n*gro in 2013?? Except her it seems
I’ve never used that word, I’m older than her by a couple of years and it was wrong when I was that age and it was certainly wrong when she said it

Reactions: 13
I’ve been sharing about polly today and getting backlash from her kiss ass fans for her to just give a loose, emotionless apology on her account that’s now PRIVATE??? *TW* the absolute bs that she has forgotten about how she feels sorry for p**os , and being pretty much everything-a-phobic ???? I’m also shocked by the amount of mutuals I have that still follow her (hoping it’s so they can see her stories) and the lack of other people exposing it …

Reactions: 7
2013 was really not that long ago 😭😭 she’s a WHOLE RACIST she needs deplatformed right now

Reactions: 30
CW - racist language

This one is from 2013. I’m guessing she would have been about 17??
Her tweets suggest she would have been around the the age where she would have learned the word through history lessons or set literature texts such as To Kill A Mockingbird, where the context is definitely that using the word is WRONG and was wrong almost 100 years ago. The fact that she went on to use the word gleefully, knowing it was and remains wrong, is beyond forgiveness.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.