PollyVdsz #2 Tory vibes, basic business to run, photobombing weddings with Mr Man Bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to be a fly on the wall with all the influencer group chats talking about this

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah I can deffo see Morgan unfollowing her and unapologetically dragging her in her stories, I’ve been waiting for it all day 🍿

Reactions: 11
To be a Conservative for a second here... I'm a believer in free markets and if people want to cancel Polly or are disinclined to buy from Sighh then that's their right to do so after all she's not entitled to our service...

The thing with Fox hunting (such a daintly term for animal abuse) is imagine this...

Imagine a bunch of working class black kids on a Manchester council estate wearing tracksuits, riding mopeds, beeping their horns, hunting a Fox with Pitbull Terriers hoping that they corner it and catch it, so they can watch the dogs tear it to absolute shreds.

Except for the pomp & circumstance, the race and the different social class, can someone please point towards the difference?? I'm struggling.

The epitome of white and upper class privlege personified.
YESYESYES.

'I am ashamed to be reminded of what would have offended and hurt people then and now' so it would be okay so long as people didn't find out and she wasn't caught red-handed with hundreds of tweets and vile comments across multiple platforms? She would've been perfectly fine carrying on if people never searched her.

Reactions: 28
How long before we get sarcastic Instagram stories about people trying to 'cancel' her?

Reactions: 9
Absolute dogshit effort that, Pol 🙄 we are well aware that you haven’t changed even a bit and it’s a bleeping joke that you’re trying to mug off the people who literally pay your bills with that bs statement. Anywayyyy, Thanks for posting, Ugholhere! Wouldn’t have seen it if she’s still private! Oof.

Reactions: 9
Her pathetic excuse of a statement tells me she’s not sorry at all and quite frankly couldn’t care less. She only cares that she got caught

Reactions: 25
If she was sincere, she’d also post an apology on the sighh account

Reactions: 30
I hate wishy-washy statements like this. There's a reason she uses vocabulary like "hurtful language" and "close-minded" views rather than calling it what it is, outright racist, xenophobic and misogynistic slurs, jokes, stereotypes, and HATE SPEECH. If people not aware of the situation glanced at that story all they'd probably think was she'd said a few right-wing opinions 10 years ago, not that she systematically tweeted essentially white supremacist views and used slurs against every protected minority countless times.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Currently staring at my sighh mirror decal knowing that it's coming straight off. appalling statement and appalling behaviour. Those tweets are some of the worst I've seen (and I've wasted hours on Elle Darby's thread looool|)|

Reactions: 20
Nah you don’t just forget a barrage of vile comments like that especially as you grow an online business and build a platform. Her views are so deeply entrenched and normal for her that she just didn’t think anything of them until she got caught and exposed which ultimately impacts her, which is her main concern. Sickening Pol.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.