PollyVdsz #2 Tory vibes, basic business to run, photobombing weddings with Mr Man Bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found more posts on her Tumblr. Shocking and disgusting! Warning: contains content about racism and child abuse

46D1AB4A-DD18-4E2E-9836-33E300DAF519.jpeg

DAB2488C-07AF-43C2-AAC2-A5382DE702C2.jpeg
A2A03730-9C97-403C-92EF-BA5D5809ECCF.jpeg
2165EAC5-3576-409C-BA64-6C3A244AA1E7.jpeg
0840A2A5-AB26-4EF2-8A28-9518FD733E79.jpeg
16994A9F-B799-445E-A3ED-575551F143F1.jpeg
A6E6093D-13A9-4C92-B449-F319F6C0DAA5.jpeg
A51C4142-584A-4FEE-9EEF-730BBB3BACAB.jpeg
968EADF1-2A8D-4B40-B3E8-A6B15430A42D.jpeg
2E97023A-9410-49FB-BEE8-3D47B77D41BB.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Her posts about children are bleeping creepy and disgusting, not to mention hating an ENTIRE country? And the stuff about her cousin…. there are no words I’m speechless.

Reactions: 27
Her tweets are all disgusting but trust her to have had an au pair growing up 🙄

Reactions: 36
No, I'm sorry but there is no way that Polly can EVER come back from this - this is the worst example of open racism/homophobia/bigotry (pls tell me if I'm missing something) that I have ever seen by FAR.

I doubt that anybody from a marginalised group like myself can shop with confidence from her ever ever again.

I'm gonna try and count how many examples there are but believe me it's not gonna be easy, it's even emotionally hard trying to read through these.

Last edited:
Reactions: 41
How on earth did she get away with posting all that vile racist stuff when she has black family members? I am actually at a loss for words about how no one did or said anything?
Unless she was joking about having a back cousin for the sake of making 'hilarious' posts in which case she is also a liar and a loser.

Reactions: 29
No, I'm sorry but there is no way that Polly can EVER come back from this - this is the worst example of open racism/homophobia/bigotry (tell me if I'm missing something) that I have ever seen by FAR.

I doubt that anybody from a marginalised group like myself can shop with confidence from her ever ever again.

I'm gonna try and count how many examples there are but it's not gonna be easier
Like I said earlier in the thread Hannah Gale was cancelled for a lot less than this and though she has relaunched after a social media break, she still hasn’t fully recovered and she’s still getting slated for it online.
Polly is probably going to have to give up her large social media following, who knows if her business will recover if this has a huge impact on sales. I hope nobody ever gives her a penny ever again

Reactions: 18
I honestly don’t think she’s going to address it all, even if she loses a few hundred followers who actually see the tweets, the rest will be oblivious and will keep buying her stuff/building her following

Reactions: 4
At least if Jess does leave the business (which I kind of hope she does) Polly will be left having to explain where she went when people inevitably ask

Reactions: 11
One of the main things I hate about influencers is their ability to switch off their comments, private their account and bury their head in the sand. Switching off and deleting comments stops people from seeing what’s going on! As she hasn’t made a statement, most of her followers have NO idea about what’s happening

Reactions: 38
At least if Jess does leave the business (which I kind of hope she does) Polly will be left having to explain where she went when people inevitably ask
I can't imagine anybody being happy to stay in the business after this let alone be featured in the never ending obnoxious Instagram stories ever again

I honestly can’t believe she hasn’t said anything yet
I can, angered but not suprised

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yeah, based on how she dealt with being called out when she went to the races recently the ‘delete all and go radio silent’ isn’t a massive shock.. what an utterly despicable woman

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.