PollyVdsz #2 Tory vibes, basic business to run, photobombing weddings with Mr Man Bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I have just been catching up, these tweets went up when I worked in private education and it was basically a “thing” to say stuff like this on Twitter, and they were gross enough to give each other huge kudos for spouting their vitriol online, like it was a badge of honour 🤢doubt she’s changed
If she uses this as an excuse...

Reactions: 5
Nah I can’t get over that in relation to a particular word she literally said she knows it’s offensive but ‘pleasant’.

Reactions: 8
One of Polly’s employees previously had ‘having fun at @sighhstudio & @tateliverpool 🎨’. She’s now removed Sighh but is still following the account. I’m unsure if she’s keeping a low profile, or if she’s decided to leave her role. It’ll be interesting to see what happens in that respect
View attachment 960371
i'll have a lot of respect for jess if she tells polly where to stick her job.

Reactions: 19
This will gain more attention if someone could put a TikTok up of the screenshots etc. I would but have no idea how!

Reactions: 1
@cass87 well done for exposing Polly as a bigot to the tattle threads in the first place 😱😱 what made you think to check her old tweets? Do you know her IRL or was it just an inkling ?
I saw the Elle Darby tweets & Polly has always given me similar middle-class mean girl vibes so I had a quick look at her tweets, saw the ones about foreign people which turned out to be the tip of the iceberg. She actively had these beliefs, wrote them down and put them in the public domain for all to see.

Reactions: 32
Had never heard of this absolute scum until today I feel physically sick. How are people like this allowed to walk amongst us

Reactions: 13
I’ve come from Gabbie’s thread for a nose. I have no idea who this person is, other than she’s a vile piece of tit. Absolutely disgusting. I literally gasped at some of those tweets. There is no way to excuse any of it.

I’m parking my bum here and waiting for the fall out on Insta 🍿

Reactions: 14
I saw the Elle Darby tweets & Polly has always given me similar middle-class mean girl vibes so I had a quick look at her tweets, saw the ones about foreign people which turned out to be the tip of the iceberg. She actively had these beliefs, wrote them down and put them in the public domain for all to see.
I absolutely have to give you a round of applause for that and I've posted this before but I still can't help laughing at the utter utter irony of what Tony said earlier...

I'm afraid that the call is very literally coming from inside the house hun 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well at least we know she's grown in one area considering how much she talks about her blow job prowess

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All the things I found from scrolling on her Tumblr. Is there anything she doesn’t blog about?!
‘My blog shows the best sides of me’ so the best sides of you are racist, homophobic, classist, ableist and just downright disgusting?

Reactions: 44
‘My blog shows the best sides of me’ so the best sides of you are racist, homophobic, classist, ableist and just downright disgusting?
Well Polly If you can say all this vile stuff with your chest in 2011 why can’t you say it with your chest now ?
Take some responsibility and stop deleting/restricting comments!

ETA - I would be interested to see what Polly describes as her bad side, if this is her best. I know it’s not the worst of her tweets but I really think she must be such a nasty person to write such vicious tweets about her little sisters. I know all siblings argue but she just comes across so nasty. Also describing yourself as “nicking” other girls boyfriends 🙄🙄 she obviously thinks a lot of herself.

Polly Vadasz is done for, and I expect all she can think about right now is her dreams of releasing a stupid cookbook are over.

Reactions: 17
She really thought she was the Tumblr version of Jeffree Star in his MySpace days. Everyone knows he's scum and barely associates with anyone anymore as far as I can see, so hopefully this will be Polly's downfall.

Reactions: 7
Exposing has travelled to insta it seems, a lovely plushie small business owner based in the uk I follow posted this on their stories, been lurking since yesterday, don’t follow the thread but have checked out pollys shop before and then came across this story just now. Absolutely disgusting behaviour 🤢🤢🤢😡
227DA6CE-B5FD-4096-9F4A-83034E086CBB.jpeg

Reactions: 23
This has to be the most vile tweet history ive come across for any type of influencer, without a doubt, especially considering her age and the the internet culture even all the way back in 2011 wouldn't find them ok.

I really cant believe those are real and from someone 16+.

Glad ive never bought something from her and now I never will.

Reactions: 55
Exposing has travelled to insta it seems, a lovely plushie small business owner based in the uk I follow posted this on their stories, been lurking since yesterday, don’t follow the thread but have checked out pollys shop before and then came across this story just now. Absolutely disgusting behaviour 🤢🤢🤢😡 View attachment 960654
Idk how to edit but the account has 12.1k followers too.

Reactions: 2
If she uses this as an excuse...
I think she will use something like this as an excuse, given her beloved Tory leaders did absolutely vile things at school when they were younger, as a ‘rite of passage’, she’ll say it was something similar. I just can’t believe she wrote such disgusting things about assault/r*pe and p*dophilia, especially when she has young sisters. The more and more stuff that gets unearthed, the sickened I feel.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I think she will use something like this as an excuse, given her beloved Tory leaders did absolutely vile things at school when they were younger, as a ‘rite of passage’, she’ll say it was something similar. I just can’t believe she wrote such disgusting things about assault/r*pe and p*dophilia, especially when she has young sisters. The more and more stuff that gets unearthed, the sickened I feel.
I remember being absolutely gobsmacked by Elle's tweets, which are still absolutely disgusting, but Polly's are some of the worst, most bigoted and casually hate fuelled things I've ever seen.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.