PollyVdsz #2 Tory vibes, basic business to run, photobombing weddings with Mr Man Bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she’ll address this herself before it gets too out of control or remain silent? Unlike Elle, Polly doesn’t have a PR team to clean up her mess! How do you explain this one to your employees?

Reactions: 16
Anyone else like not at all surprised ?
I thought she’d be smart enough though to wipe her socials long before now

Reactions: 5
Do we think she’ll address this herself before it gets too out of control or remain silent? Unlike Elle, Polly doesn’t have a PR team to clean up her mess! How do you explain this one to your employees?
I genuinely do not know how she is going to handle this
What about when her family see all the horrible things she tweeted about them? So many tweets calling her sisters witches, sluts and cunts

Reactions: 13
I don’t get influencers like this. Clearly she doesn’t think these views are wrong if she chose to keep the tweets up. Absolutely vile person.

Reactions: 18
Surely she can’t stay silent about this? But then how do you justify any of that lol she’s up tit creek and serves her damn right

Reactions: 14
Can’t believe what I’m reading, always thought she seemed nasty. Can’t believe the fox hunting stuff as well. It’ll be very interesting to see if Gabby unfollows.

Can’t believe what I’m reading, always thought she seemed nasty. Can’t believe the fox hunting stuff as well. It’ll be very interesting to see if Gabby unfollows.
Surely everyone will have to distance themselves from her, it’s completely indefensible

Reactions: 12
I’m actually ashamed I ever bought anything from her and promoted her page to my followers :sick: I knew she was a twit but these tweets have genuinely shocked me even taking her at her Tory worst, it’s so much worse than I thought:sick:

Business is already starting to be affected
GOOD

That account has tweeted Gabriella asking for her to comment. It’s a shame it’s 1am, but I think this is really going to take off in the morning. It was nice to stay up late and watch it all unfold! I wonder if Polly has gone to bed yet lol

Reactions: 11
Could we maybe get some trigger warnings for the content in the screenshots? No racism/homophobia/bigotry is acceptable but some of the terminology used in her tweets is utterly vile and things I’ve only ever seen in entrenched racist/white supremacy circles. Referring to black people with the “traditional” c and n slurs used in slavery is just…stomach turning. I can’t even get into how her tweets talking about sexual assault make me feel. She is disturbed.

Reactions: 30
Apologies, by the time it was asked it was too late to edit posts to add trigger warnings I think an admin has to do it. Sorry for not adding one.

She’s active now on Instagram 👀

Reactions: 8
New 2022 mountra idea: Don’t be a racist bleep. At this rate she’ll be the only person buying from her shop.

Reactions: 15
She’s made her personal Instagram private, but not Sighh’s

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.