Polly Vadasz #3 new year new me, 167 counts of bigotry, hehe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you want to send her the comments on here lmao
Bear in mind this was like months ago, back when there was just one thread. I think it was comments about her posting about her new relationship and “soft launch” which everyone was finding it super cringe, I guess I thought it would be fair to warn her about what people were saying and maybe get her to stop?

Like I said I didn’t - and I’m glad because I wouldn’t want to have that personal relationship or this would hurt all the more as someone part of 2 of the dozens of communities that she was so brutally hateful towards

Reactions: 2
I’m confused and in no way attacking this person.

Please tell me if I have read it right. Polly victim blamed this person? Then last story this person said that they looked up to Polly? Weird
I see what you’re saying… I read it that that is how we (her and now all followers/the wider world) felt before we were enlightened (as she had been previously, placing trust in her friendship). Just my hunch though!

Bear in mind this was like months ago, back when there was just one thread. I think it was comments about her posting about her new relationship and “soft launch” which everyone was finding it super cringe, I guess I thought it would be fair to warn her about what people were saying and maybe get her to stop?

Like I said I didn’t - and I’m glad because I wouldn’t want to have that personal relationship or this would hurt all the more as someone part of 2 of the dozens of communities that she was so brutally hateful towards
Ok heads up, if you want to be kind to someone don’t direct them to a post they’re being discussed. Ignorance is bliss and all that 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So Morgan is french and Polly said she hates french people but Morgan is effectively still standing by her

Someone said it was the other way round so wonder if it’s glitchy
Morgan isn’t French, she now lives in France though with her Russian fiancé. But regardless, I do think Morgan’s heart is in the right place and her statements feels ok to me. Much better than Alice benham this morning

From Cat

Attachments

It says a lot that Beth, Cat and Chloe are all still friends with each other and support each other but clearly had already fallen out with Polly. Wouldn’t be surprised if she was sharing her ~ quirky and unique ~ (aka racist Tory) views on her close friends and group chats.

Reactions: 16
Had my suspicions about Cat and polly for a long time but Christ I just feel for Cat. She’s doing so well by herself without Polly and this must be a lot too.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 963616
Looool someone please make it stop. Also the original tweet is from 16 hours ago so Natasha is obviously actively looking for beef

edit: ‘that isn’t who she is NOW’ - implying that’s who she was back in the day?
Don't forget her posts about the word "m*ng" and wanting her dad's girlfriend deported which were aged 18 and 16.

Or her blog post at 21

Reactions: 10
i still cant get over the fact that shes not donating any money to charitable causes now, it will be from profit going forward. so if people rightfully choose to no longer support her business, nothing happens?? just bonkers.

(not that i think throwing money at a problem solves it, but its a bit more of a meaningful gesture)

Reactions: 37
Not massively relevant but pollys not following her boyfriend anymore on Instagram but he’s following her 🧐
omg……. Please what is her boyfriends handle? Or if you can’t say, any hint at direction?

I’m confused and in no way attacking this person.

Please tell me if I have read it right. Polly victim blamed this person? Then last story this person said that they looked up to Polly? Weird
I get the impression Polly has always been the “gold standard” in this artsy instagram small business world and somehow put on a pedestal above everyone else. So I suppose that would create this weird environment where you can’t be seen to not support her even when she publicly does crappy things to people. Hopefully that changes for good now.

Reactions: 12
I’ve been following this thread since yesterday when she posted the first story, being confused I looked it up and ended up here.
i am,confused as I am someone who followed her on insta for years since her phonecase era (since Gobs phonecase situation) I never knew this.
I am used to hear teenagers and college/uni people using homofobic/racist words and in my country using illnesses as a way to be cool until they grow up.
But this is much bigger than trying to be cool. This how a person genuinely thinks. And I don’t mind if someone’s right wing as long they’re being decent human beings I could have a normal conversation with, which she is not. I’ll stick around her insta to see how tit goes down. But I’ll go looking for a small biz that sells cute stationary and they are decent and kind! (Any recs?)

anyho tldr; she’s gross and I hope the sighh girls will leave and ask for extra cash for damages, cuz they have to go though Pollys tit. Their talent can be used somewhere better

Reactions: 5
first time posting on a polly thread but long time lurker on tattle! i’ve been trying to catch up on the threads all day and i can’t believe what’s actually happened, i am SHOCKED! i’ve followed polly on instagram since probably 2015? (unfollowed now mind) and i can’t believe these tweets i’m reading! i went to see if i could find anything on her tumblr after i saw people mentioning it but could only find things of hers people had reblogged.. i don’t know why she’s so obsessed with her mum calling her a baby prostitute..

i’ve DMed punky pins on insta because i know they did a collab before and they have 100k followers who they could warn.. has anyone messaged morrison’s and told them to take her off PR? 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Looks like Beth, Cat and Oliver all coordinated their responses. They use the same format and wording and posted at the same time

Reactions: 21
I know this was posted about earlier but it deffo looks like she has unfollowed Tom! He still follows her though

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.